Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

State Wars IV

yea in know. i was looking for flights and all were 400+ pp. but i found out that if you fly to columbus it's only 200 and a hour and a half drive.

you can fly southwest from 99 a person to Columbus

im on SW NC 93 kovalchuk is my coach

also the Team usa development stuff is a waste of money, from the people i know that have gone there all you do is face other team usa's and maybe the accasional mexico or australia which are shitty, its on the aau website btw if you look youll find the scores for the games i think they just ended

I work right near Sports Plus and I've had a great time this week watching games on my lunch break. Saw NC and VA (not sure what years, looked fairly old) play today. NC was up 4-1 when I had to bail.

Yea Im here and its a good hockey crowd. Theres some guys on the State Wars board that I didnt know had those positions.

Im really hurting though cause this is the first time ive been on wheels in about two and a half months from a Torhs tourny. Im a little off balance.

And as far as the USA junior development program goes - its not all its cracked up to be. The first year I think is where they treated the players really nice, flew them out by plane for free. Now your on your own to get to the tourny. When I went there were 3 Canada teams and 4 USA. It is not the best players in the country at all. I mean, I shouldnt have been going for a team north lol.