Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thejackal

Good ideas gone wrong

What's the worst equipment idea ever  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I thought it was to hit further behind the puck and generate more power, but I was informed it was so you can use bigger curves, but be within the legal limit.

if the hosel was 1 inch offset, it would make your 1/2 inch curve act like a 1.5 inch curve on the forehand. Only useful for people who couldn't elevate a puck without help.

Wasn't that K2?

Nope...It was brand called Switchit....Plastic boot that could be made into roller or ice...I believe there was another company as well....

How about the inline skates that went from skates to shoes? Now there's an idea that some would rather forget. Who wants to wear their inline skate boots as shoes anyways?

For the people knocking hte offset blades and T-Blades why don't you like them?

I didn't like the offset blades mostly because I could break them on sheer willpower alone...

T'blades just did nothing for me.. glide wasn't any better than stainless for me (I use 3/4" hollow though), the blades didn't seem to last any longer than any other sharpening on good steel, the noise was retarded, the "crunching" of the ice under my foot felt like skating on bumpy ice to me, and changing the blades was more of a pain and more time consuming than removing a blade from a regular holder. I could change a blade on a pro-lite or e-blade three times as fast as a t'blade.

just my opinion though