Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#1STUD

Old titan blade

Savard was the banana of the time, but that was Canadien. I remember some Titan Fleurys being big hooks but nothing as big as a Brendl.

Wasn't the Daigle curve pretty big ? I can't remember

It was a great little heel with a nice amount of shovel on it. It was almost like a 'tweener of the Lidstrom and Drury. Basically a Drury but with a gentle sloping curve like the Lidstrom.

The Canadien Neely was a pretty sharp heel curve with little no no loft. Thats what I remember anyhow. Was there one of his for Titan?

I never really saw the Neelys, did they become the Verbeeks?

All I remember about the Savvys was how big the hook was. The Damphousse was my favourite pattern out of theirs.

there was a Berard pattern at some point in time too, bacjk then koho, canadien and titan were all in one catalog, i remember MacLean's Kurri's, Forsberg, Selanne, Stevens, Savard, Neely, Patss, Hamrlik, Lemieux, Jagr, Berard, Daze, but none of them were realy big mids