Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LA_PAMA

Easton Roller Hockey

Since Easton is making the lightest boot ever with the s15. If they were to get back into the roller hockey scene would you wear an Easton Roller Hockey Product?

Ok..Im still not understanding...But anyway...sure I would try some easton inlines...I loved my old pair of Easton Gold, still one of the lightest skates I ever owned...pretty comfy and lasted years...

If Easton got back into inline, I defintely would consider them. I actually am currently wearing a pair of converted Easton 1300c skates with sprungs. I just love how stiff, light and comfortable the boot is.

If they made a good product that was worth considering then yes obviously. I'd never buy something that was a peice of shit just because of the brand name.

If Easton got back into inline, I defintely would consider them. I actually am currently wearing a pair of converted Easton 1300c skates with sprungs. I just love how stiff, light and comfortable the boot is.

I've mounted 5-6 pairs, but none of them fit me so I've never gotten to try any on. Very frustrating! I think they're up in Northridge or someplace like that. Neighbors. Maybe I can twist a pair out of them. :rolleyes:

I really liked the earlier verisons of the Easton skates, but after all this controversy with the new ones falling apart I'm a bit weary about spending the cash on them.

If their product stacked up in quality compared to the top of the line Tour and Mission skates and it fitted my foot I would try them.

Thats all I basically wear. Converted SyNergy skates. The best fitting skate Ive ever worn (besides the FL12). Tried everything else, and I keep going back.

I agree! Maybe Easton will make those white S15 skates from the Ice Hockey thread and make an inline skate out of them with some sweet sprungs!

If they should need a tester for those skates, I volunteer. I wear a size 7 Regular. :)

Allot of the kids here were big Easton fans. Especially when the local Dist. came out with a whole bunch of Z airs a few weeks back with inline frames on them. There's still some guys rocking out the specials atm.

Great insides on that boot, one of the comfiest I've ever tried. Pity about the outsides, which for some people I skate with fell apart pre-maturely.

I LOVE my S15's and built myself some RH skates using the mag chassis from my old F5 Easton Air Roller Hockey skates and a pair of 6 month old S15's.

I tried just buying the boots separately so there wouldn't be existing holes but the local Easton rep couldn't help (I don't think he even tried) so I bought a new pair for ice and voila~

S17right.jpg

S17left.jpg

They weigh 1098 grams / 2lbs. 7 oz. each.

New Roller Rat wheels and swiss bearings.

I used them once and couldn't get over how light they were. Looking forward to using them tonight.

Hopefully they can stand the wear and tear of roller hockey.

I skate and play on smooth blacktop in the summer and these have held up well this summer. Super stiff at first but after they are broken in they are very comfortable.

Rick Henry11118c4.jpg

All I wear is converted 1500c. Minus my new KOR's but I like the 1500c better.

LOL....If I get custom skates, maybe I can sell the 1500's I just got last night to a roller player! 9R. :)