Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuperMan3

Fav-Re? to the Jets

Predictions:

Packers 4-12

Jets 7-9

Rodgers is a waste of time, Favre played 16 seasons with out missing a game, rodgers played 2, with injuries

back to the dark ages (1980's) for my packers =(

I predict Rodgers makes the playoffs and Favre doesn't.

They made the playoffs, and the NFC championship, last year thanks to a great defense and amazing WRs. They're still there.

If this all clicks and they have some major luck 10-11w is possible. These are some of the best wr he has had, the o line is not that bad this year, and their schedule is not bad at all really...

Really? I think these are some of the worst WR he's had in a while. Coles is a possession guy, and Cotchery is nowhere near Jennings or Driver.

I hope so then. The Jets made improvements, but they're probably the third best team in their division.

Good for Aaron Rodgers...put all that pre-season/off season stuff behind him, and had a pretty good game. Threw a couple beautiful deep balls, scrambled out of trouble for a couple nice passes, and got a Lambeau leap in for good measure as well.

I wonder what ESPN is going to say when Rodgers has the more successful season.

They'll pretend they expected it all along.

I forget who it was but someone tonight brought up a random thought.

If Favre stays retired a little longer then maybe he's the Patriots 2008 QB now?