Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin 1933

2005 Mission Roller Pics

Okay...Here are some scans from the Catalog...The main website should be up in the next week or so....Keep checking out www.missionhockey.com for updates...

Page1Helium.jpg

He950skate.jpg

He750Skate.jpg

He550Skate.jpg

He350Skate.jpg

He150.jpg

A50Skate.jpg

He750Glovepg1of2.jpg

He750Glovepg2of2.jpg

cant say im a fan of the skates, but those gloves are sweet!

They feel sweet too. They're very nice gloves indeed.

All the stuff looks great Justin! 1150gr. a skate?!? Holy freaking cow! That's near ice skate weight... unbelievable. Awesome work!

Just out of curiosity... is Mission planning anything special for the 10 year anniversary?

damn, those 750s are great. too bad they would never fit (please make some 14s because custom costs too much!). those gloves are sweet, are there going to be an ice version, or is it the same design for both?

wow i really like those gloves...

any other colors other than the black/red and the white/grey?

i wish i could get a pair... No one in vancouver carries mission other than stupid sport chek...

The gloves come in Blk/Yellow, Black/Blue, Blk/White, Blk/Red, and Wht/Silver...

The gloves are cross over gloves...Not just for Ice and not just for Roller...You will see guys in the NHL wearing this Type of Glove next season (if there is a season)....

Just out of curiosity... is Mission planning anything special for the 10 year anniversary?

that would be neat....I would love to see a hint hint special edition m-1 :) hint hint

The gloves come in Blk/Yellow, Black/Blue, Blk/White, Blk/Red, and Wht/Silver...

The gloves are cross over gloves...Not just for Ice and not just for Roller...You will see guys in the NHL wearing this Type of Glove next season (if there is a season)....

Wasnt Carter wearing a version of these last year, I thought I saw the vent holes in his gloves when he was playing a game in Tampa near the end of the season just before he got traded to LA..

Id like to see them in BLK/White

I hope this doesn't sound like a dumb question, but just while browsing the pics, i noticed that the 950's level is equal to expert. What is it that determines the level of player a skate is recommended for? (it can't be money, can it?) I would think that someone who's somewhat new to RL (and loves it) might want the higher end skate for all the additional benefits it offers. Heck, in their mind these benefits could improve their skating (kinda like a placebo). ;)

Am I off base here? Also, I'm not trying to start controversy....just simply curious.

Thanks. :)

Wasnt Carter wearing a version of these last year, I thought I saw the vent holes in his gloves when he was playing a game in Tampa near the end of the season just before he got traded to LA..

Id like to see them in BLK/White

He was wearing M1s with some of the features that are now in the Helium. A custom glove.

Hey Justin, those gloves look awesome. But do you guys plan on making a three fingered glove again? I have got the warp 4's right now and they are best gloves i have ever worn!

Any chance you could also scan the catalog pages for the new pants line-up, Justin? I'm glad that you're coming out with all-white pants again! I had some old white Mission 2001 Type-M pants that lasted me a few years.

As usual Mission has come out with some Shhhhexy looking stuff. Gotta love the skates they look like my Nike Jordan 12 B-Ball shoes I used to wear as a kid. Justin can I get a copy of the 2005 catalogue out here in Aus?

Hey Justin, when will we be able to order those white roller(950). I'd figure to take some graf reverse great white(like fedorov) for roller but since I've seen those roller, I will probably take them. What will be the cost of the 950s?