Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skoda10

Warrior Hustler Pant

Tailbone/Ass protection on the Hustlers are great for me so far, you can especially feel how padded they are when you sit down on the bench you feel like you're sitting a few inches higher.

wait a second... Those actually look cool. I like the subdued design and those side stripes. I can't tell the quality of the materials but the design looks nice and clean.

I like that I can customize them to match my gloves :)

how is the length on the pants?

wait a second... Those actually look cool. I like the subdued design and those side stripes. I can't tell the quality of the materials but the design looks nice and clean.

I like that I can customize them to match my gloves :)

how is the length on the pants?

I ordered some customs with +2" in the length, and they fit me perfectly. They're still lighter than my standard length RBK 9K pants, but less bulky, and equally protective.

Love my customs:P They've got extra padding/plastic.

Perfect tailbone protection. Big fan of the six pack protector.

Considering custom pants, how mobile is the beefed plastic? I want to get a large with a -1 leg also, hows the leg length run? I only have 26 inch legs.. im 5'10

So, I ordered the smalls, even though everyone said get XS, something made me think they would be too short. Well they were HUGE. I assumed that since my Bauer Supreme 70's were too small, these would be just right since the Warriors "run big". I posted a pic in the show it off thread comparing the 2 pairs of pants. Thanks for all your help.

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index...st&p=676181

has anyone tried the methods on? how do they compare to the hitman?

Methods fit big as well. Decent protection thigh kidney and tail. I only wish the spine protector went up a little higher.

The darn 6pack protector never stays in the right place. Other than that not a bad pant.

I just purchased a pair of Warrior Hustler pants. As the crowd says, they are a BIG fit. I normally go with a medium pant and had to take the small in these. My waist is 33". I found that the length was fine and I am 6'0. This is a great pant that offers very good protection. Once they are on your body, they don't feel as heavy as they feel when you take them off the shelf. They're not cheap but worth it.

Does anyone know if the Bonafides will run the same as the Hustler? I love the cut and fit of these but don't like how protective the Hustlers are. Also to reiterate what others have said, I normally take a medium pant and a small hustler fit me perfectly at 5'8 180 31 inch waist.

For those that have these pants... Does the thigh padding shift around on yours? Lately mine have been shifting and once, it came partially out. I think it would be easy enough to sew the pad opening shut to prevent this, but I'm not sure. Thoughts? Maybe Miseaujeu can help?

Thanks

Does anyone know if the Bonafides will run the same as the Hustler? I love the cut and fit of these but don't like how protective the Hustlers are. Also to reiterate what others have said, I normally take a medium pant and a small hustler fit me perfectly at 5'8 180 31 inch waist.

My son is wearing the bonifides. They do fit very loosely, but I wouldn't say they run big in the length. Just a nice roomy baggy fit. He loves the way they fit. He's pretty thin and not that tall but he likes the way they hang on him and the belt holds on his hips very well. They look very comfortable on him.

Somebody did mention the "6-pack" protector and that their gut causes it to stick out. It's essentially a large padded tongue. My son doesn't like it because of the same reason, and he has no gut what so ever. I'm going to have a loop sewn into it, much like the lace loop on the tongue of sneakers, so that I can lace it the pants. I hope that keeps it from sticking out. That's his only gripe with the pants.

For those that have these pants... Does the thigh padding shift around on yours? Lately mine have been shifting and once, it came partially out. I think it would be easy enough to sew the pad opening shut to prevent this, but I'm not sure. Thoughts? Maybe Miseaujeu can help?

Thanks

Bump, nobody else is having this problem?

Thanks

Not a problem at all on mine... the only thing i don't like with mine is the zippers seem to hit together alot, more of an annoyance than anything.

Thanks

Not a problem at all on mine... the only thing i don't like with mine is the zippers seem to hit together alot, more of an annoyance than anything.

I also have experienced the zippers catching each other. It's not a HUGE deal but it definitely is annoying. It almost feels like you can trip yourself =p I put a strip of hockey tape on em before I hit the ice just so the metal doesn't catch. Works out great for me...

Other than that, I love the pants. No problems with em ;-x

Thanks

Update...

I sent them off to Warrior and they took care of the problem. Their customer service was excellent and they got my pants back to me very quickly. Thanks Miseaujeu!

its been a while, but how are the warrior hustler pants keeping up? and how are the fittings?

with it running larger than other pants, i might be a small, but think i need at least 2inches added in length... would a medium be good then? or should i go with custom (crazy price keep in mind!)

thx

its been a while, but how are the warrior hustler pants keeping up? and how are the fittings?

with it running larger than other pants, i might be a small, but think i need at least 2inches added in length... would a medium be good then? or should i go with custom (crazy price keep in mind!)

thx

They are holding up really well, they still look almost brand new. The only way to get +2 in length is to go custom. I wear a 30-32 inch pant and the mediums, while a bit big, fit me just fine.

I love these pants. Great protection, they look good and are comfortable. Not the lightest pant out there but not too heavy either, They fit big though. I've had mine for about a year now and they are holding up well.

good to hear the positive notes on the pants.

checked out the warrior customizer and saw id be paying around $260 CDN for custom pants - wanted different colour than stock options.

in the customizer they give you the option to add extra protection in "crucial" areas, would you recommend this? BTW the added pading will be between in inner and outter liners right? and not just slapped on...

And i swear to god when i was checking out the customizer, i was quoted around $100 more than i was today...was it just me? lol maybe im going crazy

I'm also wondering about the extra padding option. I'm guessing it is not in the regular retail pant? Worth it?

I went the custom route and got the beefed up padding. I have not been able to compare my pants to retail, but I'd say it's worth it if you have hip problems. I had Tackla 9000s before these and the Hustlers are much more protection. I'd say they are on par with 5000 Pros, if not a little better.

If you order the beefed up padding, they don't just sew on more padding, they make the pants with more protective/thicker materials.

I have stock, and have seen customs with all the jazz come thru our shop - its totally not worth it imo. These pants as is have a ton of protection, feel awesome, are light, and ridiculously comfortable.

Unless you are planning on playing AAA or juniors where you don't have team pants given to you, I wouldn't get anything else on them. And even if you are planning on that stuff, it really isn't worth the money. If money isn't an option go for it, but otherwise I'd just stick with stock as much as possible.

I have stock, and have seen customs with all the jazz come thru our shop - its totally not worth it imo. These pants as is have a ton of protection, feel awesome, are light, and ridiculously comfortable.

Unless you are planning on playing AAA or juniors where you don't have team pants given to you, I wouldn't get anything else on them. And even if you are planning on that stuff, it really isn't worth the money. If money isn't an option go for it, but otherwise I'd just stick with stock as much as possible.

Thanks for the input. The only thing that really attracts me to custom is the option to lengthen them. Since these things are fitted by waist-size, skinny guys like me end up getting pants that are too short. I like how these are put together stock - just wish they were a little longer. I doubt I would need the extra beef padding.