Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fletch

RBK Edge Uncrested jerseys

Does anyone know if the uncrested RBK Edge "inspired" jerseys have a fit more like the actual EDGE jerseys or like the RBK platinum practice jerseys?

Edge Uncrested jerseys -

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/rbk-edge-gamewear-uncrested.html

RBK Platinum Practice jerseys -

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/rbk-hockey-pra...y-platinum.html

The Platinum Practice Jerseys are like the older style jerseys - loose cut. i.e. my SP XL jersey is pretty much the same as the RBK Plat in XL.

I have an edge replica AHL jersey (not sure if its the same as the edge uncrested jersey) and the XXL in Edge Replica fits like the XL in the RBK Plat.

I have purchased the RBK Platinum Practice jersey in Large from hockey monkey and it fits very loose compared to an Easton practice jersey in large size. Also I don't know if it helps but they are the same jerseys that they always wear on the NHL network commercial with the 110% coach.

I asked the same question not long ago. I decided to order the 25P00(Edge Inspired) for my team and they fit pretty much true to size, maybe a little bit smaller. They just don't hang where traditional hockey jerseys would like around the elbows and wrists. They are really light and look great. Mine are getting printed now, but when I get them back I will give a better review.

They would be for a roller team - do you think they're ventilated enough, unlike the old CCM uncrested jerseys?

The replica edge jersey I have is very ventilated. The mesh is really thin and seems to be very breathable. I haven't worn it for roller so I can't say for sure.

I'm a XXL in Edge and an XL in the other jersey. We ordered for my ice hockey team based on the Edge sizing and we're all swimming in XXL's. We look slimmer though.

From being at Blackhawks practices, if the Platinum jersey is that same ones they wear for practice, they are extremely fitted, more so than Edge game jerseys. They look like the practice jerseys but not sure if they are the same or.

I find the RBK Edge "inspired" jerseys to fit a size down then other jerseys so i can wear an XL in most brands and in the RBK Edge "inspired" jerseys a L is about the same size and both of those in my case at least compare to a 46(M) in pro stock jerseys the old type

We just got new jerseys, wish we would have gone Edge. These new ones are a size up from last year, so I'm wearing two sizes too big now.

From being at Blackhawks practices, if the Platinum jersey is that same ones they wear for practice, they are extremely fitted, more so than Edge game jerseys. They look like the practice jerseys but not sure if they are the same or.

The edge jerseys worn during NHL practice sessions are not the same as the Platinum practice jersey. The Platinum jersey is just a replica and is cut like the older style traditional jerseys.

The edge jerseys worn during NHL practice sessions are not the same as the Platinum practice jersey. The Platinum jersey is just a replica and is cut like the older style traditional jerseys.

My bad, thought they were the same, thanks for the correction.

Pretty massive bump here, but got a question for RBK Edge sizing. My team is getting custom uniforms done and I want to make sure I get the right size. I'm wearing a blank large CCM practice jersey right now. The fit is fine except the sleeve is short, only about 2/3 of my forearm is covered. For the Edge would I get Large or XL? Also I did a rough measurement and my chest is 45" without equipment and from armpit to end of sleeve about 21"

I also find that the CCM jersey gets twisted around my arm (or at least feels that way) and just feels a bit awkward. Is that just how it is with the CCM jerseys?

Thanks ahead of time.