Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

troy

Mission stick promotion

Has anyone received their free stick that comes with the purchase of skates? I'm asking because I know its been more than eight weeks and i'm getting a little worried.

I think a lot of people have been asking this question because they are going well over 8 weeks to send the stick. I sent my forms in in early June and didn't get it until a week ago. My buddy sent his in at the same time and still hasn't gotten his, they havn't even cashed his check. BUt another guy I know got his in 3 weeks. Kinda wierd. <_<

You'll get it...it just might take some more time.

I emailed Mission customer service from their website and they responded the next day and I had my twig four days later

How is everybody liking their skates so far. Im curious as I passed on picking up skates and was going to wait for the new skates to come out in a few months. I am very interested as to what the majority would have to say about the skates compared to the few that had already skated on them before the stick promo.

How is everybody liking their skates so far. Im curious as I passed on picking up skates and was going to wait for the new skates to come out in a few months. I am very interested as to what the majority would have to say about the skates compared to the few that had already skated on them before the stick promo.

I had some issues with the eyelets, possibly due to the fact I backlace mine. Once they were replaced they've been fine.

Weird blade rocker, the only problem i've had.

You don't like 11ft? I prefer 9 but I haven't had mine changed yet. I hated the 11 on my old Grafs but it doesn't bother me with teh 500s.

You don't like 11ft? I prefer 9 but I haven't had mine changed yet. I hated the 11 on my old Grafs but it doesn't bother me with teh 500s.

I had a hard time getiing used to the radius on them but other than that I love them.

11 tough, im on a 13 with lightspeeds and love that