Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vapor

Rangers over Flyers

Rookie Goalie, I dont know what string, I guess 10th string goalie, made 38 saves in the 3-1 Victory. Only thing bad about the win was, that the rangers were helping the devils with the win

As I said last game, the Flyer goaltending is rounding into playoff form. As is the scoring too.

Flyer fan all the way but will give credit where it is due. Awesome performance by Valliquete, Philly threw everything at the kid in the third period and he simply denied them.

Ryan

Guest phillyfan
I thought Sean Burke was good... I use to... hees been terrible lately

He didn't start the game, Esche let up those goals. Esche has hit a pot hole the size of the Grand Canyon in the road, Hitch has to be the mechanic and fix the god damn car, fast. :rolleyes:

Guest phillyfan

Maybe they went to the wrong place, next year they need reservations for the Playboy Mansion, especially those single players needin some lovin.

So much for the "bonding" retreat.

They've been terrible since their little retreat. Two bad games in a row for Esche, as mentioned this is usually the way Philly heads into the playoffs lately, why should this year be any different.

Esche has been terrible the past few games after looking pretty good. Roenick looks terrible most of the time. We could really use Primeau and Desjardins back in the lineup.

He's really out of shape. He did an interview during his first game back and he was gasping for air.

Guest phillyfan

They bes me better, or theyll b some god damn riots in da streets. yup, riots in da streets.

*Edit-Was not in any sober condition whatsoever, disregard anything I may have said this morning.*

He definitely has flashes of his old self, it will just take time. Unfortunately, I don't see it happening this year. He's really tentative around the boards and in front of the net. He's avoiding contact, which isn't a good thing.

Right now Primeau coming back is more important the Roenick.

Guest phillyfan

Ok, a little more sobered up. Roenick will be his oldself come playoff time, according to my prayers. Primeau is probably the most important player on the team, when he was hurt earlier in the season, Flyers hit a slump. He came back, they were back winning. Same thing this time, he gets hurt. Flyers are as good as headless chickens on crack.

Guest phillyfan

I honestly don't care about the #1 seed anymore, I just care about staying ahead of those Demons. If they do that, I'll be happy, if they get first in the conference, its a bonus, if they pass the first round, I'll be even more happier, pass the second round, I'll go back to Church, make it to the Finals, I'll need some new underwear, and hell, if they win the Stanley Cup, I'll drench myself in maple syrup, roll around in mice sh*t, and run through Philly naked for 12 hours straight.

I was hoping for a part where you set yourself on fire and jump off the Whitman. Are you not getting enough attention at home?

Not really, it's just that you appear to post way too much random crap that rarely fits within the thread it's in.

I know I get off-topic at times but there is a difference between getting off-topic and some of the stuff I've seen. What's with the drunken monkey talk on the top of this page? Brutal.