Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockey_player_11

Vector Pros

I got my vector pros about a week ago, and it seems that the side of one of the skates, on the outside, has gotten bumpy and slightly deformed. Also, there is a film like plasticy substance peeling off of the sides. Has anyone else had these problems?

I find that Bauer has better craftsmanship for skates than CCM does.

You just have to watch the blade mountings on Bauers right now.

im thinking it might be because there plastic then material then plastic it might be the skate weakening and breaking down. i know ive taken a 3 month vector and pressed down and saw a crease form between the plastic pieces. as for the rivets im not sure because i know if they dont flatten the bottom of the holder where the rivets sit it might make them look different

HP11,

Definately bring them back to you LHS and show them the issue. If you can't be without your skates, they may be able to arrange a time with you when the CCM rep comes in for his next visit.

I'm the guy Chadd spoke about with the lacebite issue... that part sucks, but I do however like the skates outside of that issue. Gonna try another tongue and that will fix it. Outside of that, they have had better than average durability for me, which makes me believe that yours are defective.

Hope this helps!