Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fastmiele

VAPOR XXX - pictures

good luck trying to get them, supposedly they're a very limited run...too bad the vapor line doesnt fit my feet as well as 8090s.

good luck trying to get them, supposedly they're a very limited run

That's what I have heard. I might have to kill someone if I don't get myself a pair. I just might have to perform a favor for one of the females working at Great Skate before they come out so I can get my hands on a pair.

I'm sure there will be some available. The web of contacts our members have is pretty amazing when put together.

I am guessing that if this is only a limited edition skate or whatever, then Bauer has something else up their sleeves. They probably just want to release a new skate asap so they can stay at the top of the market.

You mean like their version of the Synergy skate for 2005?

I thought they were sticking with the synergy skate? I didn't realize that only certain shops could get so many of these in such as people are saying about the xxx's. I D K, maybe I missed something though.

I was at the game vs russia and there werent any wc sticks. There was lots of inno true 1s(my dad got one) and there was a marchment si-grip which was a steal for 170 cdn(retails for 320-350).

Man, after the game I saw people go over to the Slovakian bench and asked for sticks and the trainers/staff were actually giving them the sticks. :o

Ya thats what they do at the Oiler games they give a way all the broken sticks.Or they either give them to one of my LHS`s and they sell them for a hundred bucks.They price all the sticks the same and its not bad when a XN10 rolls in or a Si-core.But when there just Synergys its a rip off.

You mean like their version of the Synergy skate for 2005?

thing is will Bauer get bashed like easton did, or will they get praise for being innovators since they are a 'proper hockey brand'? I suppose it's inevitable that all manufacturers have got to keep up if not go ahead with current developments........

Easton makes good products, to suggest otherwise is BS. However, the problem with Easton is the hype machine.

sure, i wasn't suggesting otherwise. Pure speculation on how people may react to a similar type of product coming from a more traditional brand. Hats off to Easton no doubt for pushing the envelope.

sure, i wasn't suggesting otherwise. Pure speculation on how people may react to a similar type of product coming from a more traditional brand. Hats off to Easton no doubt for pushing the envelope.

Sorry, that knock was not directed at you. All of the major manufacturers make good stuff, it's just a matter of finding what works best for each player. It's always interesting to see who has more attention to detail when manufacturers all have equivalent products.