Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cavs019

Eagle Pro Series

Those middle ones are sick...they have the material the goale pads have

Those are Betuzzi's.

I think thats just eagles regular carbon exterior.

Yea it's the carbon material. I've only seen it for retail on the Fusions in person, but I think HockeyMonkey has X70s in Carbon.

If anyone wonders where I get these pictures, I have the Eagle 2004 Catalogue on Acrobat Reader. Add holy_fuk@hotmail.com to your msn, and I will give it to you via file transfer. I am going to be doing a work out immediately after post so I will give it to you sometime tomorrow.

Eagle%20Gloves%201.JPG

Eagle%20Gloves%204.JPG

Eagle%20Gloves%203.JPG

my actual inquiry is about the tootoos. In one picture they are x70s and one they are cp94s. Also, do they have split fingers or not, the 70s look split, the 94 im not sure about.

my actual inquiry is about the tootoos. In one picture they are x70s and one they are cp94s. Also, do they have split fingers or not, the 70s look split, the 94 im not sure about.

I've seen tootoo's gloves at my lhs and they are CP94.

heatley's gloves look brutal, why do pro's like the oldschool rolls and the monster cuffs? don't they hinder mobility or whatnot? (take a look at ryan smyths gloves at the WHC, hespeler fatcuffs. wow)

The one pictured above for Heater has almost no cuff at all. The oldschool rolls are more protective

You guys ought to try a pro glove with a huge cuff like that. You would be surprised at how little mobility, if any, is lost, and how good the protection is. They're pro's for a reason, and their gloves are really fricking cool.

I think those Fedorovs look unbelievable, but i hate the color, so i was wondering if it would be possible to buy the gloves, then have someone take off the purple and put on some other nylon? If thats possible how much might it cost?

I think those Fedorovs look unbelievable, but i hate the color, so i was wondering if it would be possible to buy the gloves, then have someone take off the purple and put on some other nylon? If thats possible how much might it cost?

No, that wouldnt be possible to get someone to take off the nylon, and re-apply a different color scheme.

If you have the time for custom gloves :) Why not just order a custom glove to those specifications? It'd be alot easier

I buy them in Detroit color.

They come in the sizes the pros get them. Alfies will be 13.5 or 14, he`s got small hands if I recal. Bertuzzi`s probly 15 and such. There essentially Pro gloves, mass produced for retail.