Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vapor

HUGE news from Eagle

I woke up to the wonderfull news this morning that Eagle may not be making the Paragon line PERIOD. Word is that there factory in Canada cannot make the gloves up to the standards of the Eagle owner, and they may just scrap the whole line. This obviously sucks for me because I have had a custom order since April. I told them to make x80s to the same specs if they arent going to make the paragons... so I guess we will have to see.

that sucks, hope Eagle is able to accomidate you since you have been waiting soo long.

I waited just as long for my custom Sandes, and I didn't get anything special, yet. Gary was supposedly supposed to make up some goatskin palms with Trigger Finger but I haven't recieved them.

EDIT - I forgot. I did get a really really good deal on a nother pair of Sande's, so I guess I did get something special.

I woke up to the wonderfull news this morning that Eagle may not be making the Paragon line PERIOD. Word is that there factory in Canada cannot make the gloves up to the standards of the Eagle owner, and they may just scrap the whole line. This obviously sucks for me because I have had a custom order since April. I told them to make x80s to the same specs if they arent going to make the paragons... so I guess we will have to see.

INteresting. Ross is a good guy, I'm sure they will take care of ya.

I just bought a pair of Special editions today (i lost one of my gloves, or forgot it). Just got an off color, nothing custom naturally, just a practice pair I guess, and just to hang me over

I woke up to the wonderfull news this morning that Eagle may not be making the Paragon line PERIOD.  Word is that there factory in Canada cannot make the gloves up to the standards of the Eagle owner, and they may just scrap the whole line.  This obviously sucks for me because I have had a custom order since April.  I told them to make x80s to the same specs if they arent going to make the paragons... so I guess we will have to see.

INteresting. Ross is a good guy, I'm sure they will take care of ya.

yeah ususally ross is good that way. true there still a relatively new company but ross im sure will help ya out. ask for a pair of there sandals there wicked

that sucks, hope Eagle is able to accomidate you since you have been waiting soo long.

I waited just as long for my custom Sandes, and I didn't get anything special, yet. Gary was supposedly supposed to make up some goatskin palms with Trigger Finger but I haven't recieved them.

EDIT - I forgot. I did get a really really good deal on a nother pair of Sande's, so I guess I did get something special.

Update - I recieved the palms yesterday. I didn't think they'd ever come. Postmarked on September 2nd too, so it's not like he saw this message and sent them out quick to get a good rep. They seem like they'll be awesome when I get em put on, too.

man thats really to bad they cancelled the paragons, i planned on buying a pair. thats the only reason i wont by another pair of eagles is because they dont have split fingers. will split fingers be a custom option on their other models?

man thats really to bad they cancelled the paragons, i planned on buying a pair. thats the only reason i wont by another pair of eagles is because they dont have split fingers. will split fingers be a custom option on their other models?

They always were. Obviously they cost extra.

The Eagle split fingers aren't all they're cracked up to be. The pair I had had the breaks ambiguosly placed in the middle of the fingers on all four fingers. A quick look at your hand should make it clear why that doesn't work. I was getting rubbing on my knuckles and they provided less grip then the standard X70's one piece fingers. A properly designed split finger is IMO ideal but the Eagles I had weren't properly designed.

Just spoke with somebody at Eagle about the "Paragons". They will without a doubt not be making the paragon line. They will be making x80s to my earlier specifications. They said they would put a rush on them and I should have them in under two weeks "supposivly"