Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cantor22

visors

what do you think would happen if you put some window tint on your visor to help reduce soem glare and it would aslo look cool, we it have any ill effect on the plastci?

I worked in a glass shop all summer and it wouldn't be too hard to put tint onto a visor as long as the person takes there time and its not dusty where there doing the tinting. A plus is you can get it tinted any color you want.

Are you talking about the tint thats in the glass

assuming a visor is plastic, glass tint wouldnt work now would it?

Its funny as hell when you're driving on the street and see someone who had a half ass sticker tint done and theres nothing but bubbles on the windows :lol:

And the tint that is in the glass like some vehicles windows is tempered so its right in the glass not a film applied to it.

The best car tints are ceramic tints. Of course, that can affect cell phone signals. So you might have to take off your helmet if you need to make a call.

Its funny as hell when you're driving on the street and see someone who had a half ass sticker tint done and theres nothing but bubbles on the windows :lol:

I see that a lot but mainly it's the rear window since jackasses will run the defroster and make it bubble.

The best car tints are ceramic tints.  Of course, that can affect cell phone signals.  So you might have to take off your helmet if you need to make a call.

hmm, that's gonna make it hard for me to pull a joe horn...