Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hillie22

custom wood sticks

ive seen some kids who have custom wood sticks from say sherwood, am i able to do this through like a lhs, or do i go directly to sherwood? ive seen them with custom colors and curves and all that, and because wood sticks are a boatload cheaper than ops's, im looking into it.

min order is 12

sherwood custom sop 5030's are 40 cdn each

custom 9930's are 50 cdn each

you could do custom paint jobs, but they mesed mine up last time.

it takes at least two months.

but the quality is actually way better than retailed sticks of the same line.

Time to build depends on what Sher-Wood has back logged. If your dealer has a clue he will be able to tell you if you will have quick turn around.

I got a batch done as quick as 3 weeks a while back.

hum, on their site

http://www.sher-wood.com/product.php?cPath...96c465877a4a872

I can only find 9950s OR 9030s, but no 9930s. Was it a typo by you or is that model not listed?

I've seen a number of new 9930's around here. From what I understand they are the shaft of a 5030 and the blade of a 9950. I can't verify this for sure as I've never seen any official literature on the 9930 but they do exist.

hum, on their site

http://www.sher-wood.com/product.php?cPath...96c465877a4a872

I can only find 9950s OR 9030s, but no 9930s. Was it a typo by you or is that model not listed?

I've seen a number of new 9930's around here. From what I understand they are the shaft of a 5030 and the blade of a 9950. I can't verify this for sure as I've never seen any official literature on the 9930 but they do exist.

That's the 9030.