Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BoMbA17

2003 pure flys

According to hockey giants interactive skate size thing, it says i need an 11.5 in mission pure flys. Im an 11.5 sneaker(in reebok classics, if that means anything) and my foot has pretty much stopped growing. Does anyone know if they fit true to sneaker size? And if they fit similiarly to mission amp 3's. Also I dont have access to try these skates on so any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance

well im still debating wether or not to get the 11 or 11.5 so any more help is appreciated

hockeygiants skate size calculator is telling me to get an 11.5 while epucks size calculator is telling me to get an 11. Which is it?

hmm maybe some insight from justin?? wherever he may be......

Justin may be a bit difficult to reach right now.

Bomba - what do you wear in other brands? On the safe side, go up one size from Bauer/Graf.

well i wear a 10.5 mission amp 3's right now but there pretty old and i think mission has changed their sizing system since then but it seems the majority is going a half size down from sneaker size.

well im still debating wether or not to get the 11 or 11.5 so any more help is appreciated

hockeygiants skate size calculator is telling me to get an 11.5 while epucks size calculator is telling me to get an 11. Which is it?

Absolutly go with the half size smaller! I tried a set of the Amp3's once and had to send them back because of that damn half size. My shoes are and 8.5, I ordered and 8.5, but really needed them in an 8.

Mission runs about a half size smaller than what your shoe size is, unlike the other skate makers who go a size to a size and a half. My Nike Quest 2's are a size 7, and my shoes 8.5! Go figure.