Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbyun04

NHL '12

i have to play on an old tube tv, its so hard to see sometimes.

dude, follow my advice, take your money and go get a wide screen with 120htz and get an hdmi cable, the game will look so different you wont believe it...

i hated the game before, now its the best game ever...

EA has begun to assume that all gamers have widescreen HD TVs. On my tv, I literally cannot read the score display in NHL or Madden 10. It's so small it's a joke.

It's almost 2010 guys. You can get a low end 32" LCD from walmart fir like $3-400. Quit buying hockey shit for a minute. :D

dude, follow my advice, take your money and go get a wide screen with 120htz and get an hdmi cable, the game will look so different you wont believe it...

yeah, i need to freakin upgrade. even my computer monitor is CRT haha. which model/size TV did you get?

yeah, i need to freakin upgrade. even my computer monitor is CRT haha. which model/size TV did you get?

well i got me a 52 inch Sharp Aquos the 120htz version...

Honestny, even my new computer screen, 23" LG has a hdmi input, it looks great...

I was in the 2nd season of Be A GM mode with the leafs. Doing real well, then Grabovski got injured and the computer made a few moves automatically... brought up a forward from the Marlies and D-man. Not sure why, but presume for cap reasons?... anyway it automatically tried to send Kaberle down and then he was claimed off waivers. Pissed me off, lol so I deleted my Be a GM (I noticed as I started the next game and it was to late with the autosave) and now am going to restart with a new team later I guess.... Though, Ill wait for that update that will make the superstarts get traded less often.

Back to be a pro mode for now....

I still have no clue why people use autosave.

yeah, I should have turned it off. I am not the only user of the game in the house, and my bro who played it first kept the autosave on and I never turned it off. Never had a problem through the first season than that happened. Lesson learned...

I was in the 2nd season of Be A GM mode with the leafs. Doing real well, then Grabovski got injured and the computer made a few moves automatically... brought up a forward from the Marlies and D-man. Not sure why, but presume for cap reasons?... anyway it automatically tried to send Kaberle down and then he was claimed off waivers. Pissed me off, lol so I deleted my Be a GM (I noticed as I started the next game and it was to late with the autosave) and now am going to restart with a new team later I guess.... Though, Ill wait for that update that will make the superstarts get traded less often.

Back to be a pro mode for now....

If you turn off assistant coach (aka CPU) line changes it *should* stop that from happening.

Got to the trade deadline in my season and got E. Staal and a first for Legwand and Franson. I then saw the Leafs trade for Kiprusoff, then inexplicably I got a prompt that he was put on waivers so I picked him up. Sounds Leafish to me.

I got bored pretty quickly with NHL 10...it's not quite as fun when I score 80 goals all slappers top left corner but can't score any other way. That and Fallout 3 is pretty fun.

I cant play be a pro. It drives me insane! I wish there was an option where you could only play a few games in the year, that would be cool for those who like to simulate some of the games and either play strictly playoffs or stick around for the offseason.

does anyone know what NHL 10 considers a hit?

Coming within a foot of any player at any time and automaticaly sending them flying, spiraling and flailing to the ice, even if you did just hit Pronger with Gionta.

Any help on wrap-around goals guys? From what I've read, your supposed to skate behind the net and then preform a "wrist shot" which I thought was moving the right hand joystick to the left/right and then forward... when I do this, my player almost always shoots the puck against the back of the net. So instead, what I've been doing is skating behind the net, near the end boards, and preforming a "snap shot" (pressing the right joystick directly forward). The problem is, when I do this my player usually just tucks it against the near post/outside of the goal. How are you guys getting the puck INTO the net on your wrap around goals? Thanks.