Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

florea_5

Best blade/shaft combo out there ?

easton se shaft, 85 flex cut to take standard blades (this was one of my first shaft cuts and i effed up)

and an easton sakic wood blade (standard wood blade for 25 dollars)

great puck feel and stupid wicked lite stick.

i really really like it. tried it last week at power skating and at shinny. B)

Hi all !

I've got Easton ultra-lite 100flex shaft & Easton ST blade ( sakic curve)

I'm 6'0( 183cm ) , left wing , lot of Wrist & snapshot, but i love the slapshot too... im all around player

Shaft : 100 flex is too stiff for me... i would like to buying a new Shaft & Blade combo. i had a one95 blade in my shaft too....the puck feel Fantastic.

What is the best blade/shaft combo ?

Bauer one95 blade ( p92 )

Warrior ak27 blade ( dreaper )

Bauer one95 Shaft

Warrior ak27 Shaft

im european and the hockey gears very very cheaps => i need a durable shaft.

I love very very the sakic curve, but the p92 had 6lie :( Any help ? warrior dreaper has a lower lie , more similar to sakic ?

Sorry my english.... but the european forums, helpdesks sucks... I hope modsquad users will help me ! Thanks , FRee ( age 25 )

Other question : stick length - 3" = 77 flex + 14 = about 90 ? ive got about 51" shaft now ... i need about 85-90 flex . i hate 100 flex easton ultralite

How much " the Ak27 and one95 shaft, and how much need to cut to i will have 85-90 flex... ( im 183 cm, 6'0" ) Plz help me.

Hi all !

I've got Easton ultra-lite 100flex shaft & Easton ST blade ( sakic curve)

I'm 6'0( 183cm ) , left wing , lot of Wrist & snapshot, but i love the slapshot too... im all around player

Shaft : 100 flex is too stiff for me... i would like to buying a new Shaft & Blade combo. i had a one95 blade in my shaft too....the puck feel Fantastic.

What is the best blade/shaft combo ?

Bauer one95 blade ( p92 )

Warrior ak27 blade ( dreaper )

Bauer one95 Shaft

Warrior ak27 Shaft

im european and the hockey gears very very cheaps => i need a durable shaft.

I love very very the sakic curve, but the p92 had 6lie :( Any help ? warrior dreaper has a lower lie , more similar to sakic ?

Sorry my english.... but the european forums, helpdesks sucks... I hope modsquad users will help me ! Thanks , FRee ( age 25 )

Other question : stick length - 3" = 77 flex + 14 = about 90 ? ive got about 51" shaft now ... i need about 85-90 flex . i hate 100 flex easton ultralite

How much " the Ak27 and one95 shaft, and how much need to cut to i will have 85-90 flex... ( im 183 cm, 6'0" ) Plz help me.

I like my one95 shaft more than my ak. IDK about the blades. If you go with an 77 flex one95 shaft and cut it 2 inches, it will be 85 flex and 52 in long.

Ah, that sucks. I wonder why they don't make them in that size. Maybe not enough intermediates sell for them to bother?

I heard the S15 was a repaint of an older Easton shaft like the Z-Bubble or something?

s15 is supposed to be the new z bubble. I haven't used one to compare to the old z bubbles.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the old Z-Bubble tapered down, then widened to fit standard blades, right? So the SE16 is exactily like that???

No. SE16 is a tapered shaft that uses tapered blades.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the old Z-Bubble tapered down, then widened to fit standard blades, right? So the SE16 is exactily like that???

No. SE16 is a tapered shaft that uses tapered blades.

Ooops, I meant the s15~

Yes, as stated in the post above yours, the S15 is the new Z-Bubble. This does NOT mean that the stick is the exact same as every previous Z-bubble before it, material-wise.

Warrior ak-27 paired with a one95 blade. I just got this setup and this is a really balanced combo. The feel of the blade is awesome!

Yes, as stated in the post above yours, the S15 is the new Z-Bubble. This does NOT mean that the stick is the exact same as every previous Z-bubble before it, material-wise.

what ever happed to the easton ultra-light?! That stick was legendary, definately better that both the z-bubble and the s15

I have 2 ak's (red and black) one in 85 flex one is a 100 flex the 85 is too whippy the 100 is good, the shaft just seems a little to round for my liking. I have a easton s15 blade in it and it feels great.

what ever happed to the easton ultra-light?! That stick was legendary, definately better that both the z-bubble and the s15

The ultra lite's "replacement" is the st shaft

I prefer the One95 shaft over the X60...It will be different for others though

Is the flex of the shaft as whippy or a little stiffer than the OPS? I had the 77 flex OPS and it was like a rubberband. <_<

I use the 77 and 87 flex.. I'm 235lbs and they're both not all that whippy. For me, a 77 flex OPS is more whippy than a shaft in the same flex

One of the guys at a lhs said the bauer rep explained that the intelisense technology is very minimal in the x60 shaft and that it is mainly just a low kick shaft. I am not sure if that is the case, but it was enough to get me to put the shaft and blade back. I just ordered the ops x:60 and I am really looking forward to trying it!

HockeyMonkey has the new graphics Bauer One95 on their site now. I think the price has gone up a couple $$...$87.99 compared to $84.99.