Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NJDevil1511

shock doctor

has anyone tried the new shockdoctor cup. it looks comfy

i was thinking about buying just the cup and putting it in my jock

Very comfy.. It's a soft rubber around the edges so it doesn't "cut" into you like other cups. I have the loose fitting jock and I like it alot so far, I've been using it for about 2 weeks.

If you need a new jock anyways, the Shockdoctor jock, not just the cup, is nice too.

It's not that much more expensive than an Itech or something similar to that....

I've been using the Shock Doctor compression short/jock for about a month now. Great fiiting garment providing great protection.

I've been using the Shock Doctor compression short/jock for about a month now. Great fiiting garment providing great protection.

Are you having any issues with the velcro tearing away at all?

Are you having any issues with the velcro tearing away at all?

No. I've also washed it a couple times doing it inside out. Velcro's holding up just fine so far.

The worst part of the Itech is the velcro coming off. If Shockdoctor fixes that, it'll be great. And the material on the loose fitting one at least is almost identical to the Itech.

The worst part of the Itech is the velcro coming off.

Under Armor, too. I know I have been having some issues with the velcro tearing off. I think I'll wait a little while and see if there are any negative reviews on the Shock Doctor jock before I decide to get one for myself.

...I just got back from Great Skate a few minutes ago (got my 8000 w/ I2 cage). They had the loose jock; $40. I'm really thinking about getting the compression short if I can find it anywhere around here. I would like to see it before I buy it, so I don't really wanna buy it online.