Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

87vert

How to order Custom warrior gloves

So I know about the warrior customizer but it doesnt look like there is any place to put in my CC info? Do I have to go through a LHS or can I just order online?

Also is it paid in full up front or just a deposit?

Anyone know the current wait for a pair?

I tried searching but got a ton of hits for custom gloves but nothing on ordering them.

So now after I got home from work I called one of the LHS and they said that after you order online they get the order through email and I pay through them. They said it needs to be paid in full. and orders take about 6 weeks.

My wife wants to get me a pair for xmas so hopefully I can get them by then. Now I gotta decide which palm to go with.

I got a request for custom Warrior gloves late Thursday night. Warrior needed an answer by Friday end of day to guarantee 12/24 delivery. Needless to say, the customer didn't get back to me in time. He responded late Friday afternoon, sorry, time's up. Friday is my day off and I had no access to a computer to process the order. I put it through yesterday. Delivery is first week of January, 2010. Warrior may still offer rush service upcharge but it is expensive. I did it a few times last season. Good luck. On a side note, does your wife have any sisters?!!

So now after I got home from work I called one of the LHS and they said that after you order online they get the order through email and I pay through them. They said it needs to be paid in full. and orders take about 6 weeks.

My wife wants to get me a pair for xmas so hopefully I can get them by then. Now I gotta decide which palm to go with.

I ordered mine through HockeyMonkey and it took wayyy longer than six weeks?...

I think it varies depending on what time of year you order them. when I ordered mine it was early April so Warrior wasn't super-slammed like I'm sure they are now. I went through Perani's. I got mine in about 4 weeks:

customwarriors-1.jpg

any excuse to post that picture! :lol:

I ordered mine through HockeyMonkey and it took wayyy longer than six weeks?...

Delivery time is also influenced greatly by final confirmation given to the Custom department at Warrior. If the store takes a couple days or a week to confirm the order, that's when the glove goes to production, not the date that the order is entered in the customizer.

If you don't care about the warranty aspect, and want to spend the extra money, PEARL MUSTANG is freaking amazing. Best palm i've ever had, period. Since I work at a shop I've seen all 4 palms, and to me, this is the most comfortable by far. Next would be the Kangaroo, then the Nash, than the standard one.

The warrior gloves are really weird on terms of how long it takes. We've seen 2 1/2 weeks (no rush) and we've seen 7 weeks. The before was in May, the latter in October. There is no gurantee you'll get them by a certain time unless you pay the extra money for the rush. Nice gloves shoeshine, but i like my baby blue better :P Anyways with these gloves, if you're willing to shell out the money, you wont be disappointed with the result. And even if you are kinda hesitant on laying down so much, they'll be worth it.