Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J-Shera

Show your desktop

hit print screen, then open up ms paint or whatever you want to use for pictures, then "paste" it. the screen shot of your desktop should come up. then you save it. After that, you have to find a place to upload, like www.photobucket.com or something( I think photobucket isnt accepting new members though?). After you upload it you can put the link here.

That is so sweet. Iam still waiting for someone to tell me how to do that stuff....

One of my friends made on for me, then i fooled around with it a little. Very complex non-the-less.

Best bet is to just get a skinning program like WindowsBlinds or StyleXP. Mine however, doesnt use any skinning program...

Hey Nash, whats up with "A Cinderella Story" on your computer? lol :P

hey no dissin hilary duff shes hot. i downloaded the movie too! :P

hahah I used to go to school with her back in lower school. I dont think shes that hot nowadays, but she used to be cute when I went to school with her, I'll admit that. :lol: