Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

this guy

halo and halo 2

He didnt do his duty to kill humans and master chief and then master chief destroyed one of the halo's and the "alien" being tortured was suppose to be in charge of making sure that didnt happen.

I beat the game a couple of hours ago and I must say that I am dissappointed witht the ending. Dont want to ruin it for any of you playing it but it could of been better with the time Bungi had.

I think they did that ending so they could set up halo 3 for xbox 2.

Guys...all hype aside, halo 2 is an awesome game. There were some problems but thats cause the xbox couldnt handle the game...it could have been alot better if it was on xbox 2 but all the people bitching that they wanted it now..so bungie gave it to them now. This game is amazing but I play multiplayer more...its so awesome and addicting.

I played Halo 2 multiplayer today.... unbelieveable. The new weapons and vehicles are all awesome, I especially like the carbine and beam rifle.