Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

this guy

halo and halo 2

Well Mr. Comedian, turns out I didnt do half bad. Sure, I had twice as many deaths as kills but I wasnt terrible. I just dont get what people see in that game.

I love the graphics and the game play. i did the single player first than tried the multiplayer with a bunch of guys. Halo is like 2 years old and i still play it often, i don't know why though its just so fun. I heard you can be this one alien that can climb walls using a sniper or rocket launcher, there will be swords, duel guns, i think sum new ships? But it's the most antisipated game of the year, so Bungee has to make it great.

9.7 in OXM, highest score ever for that magazine. That says its great.

GTA and Halo2 both broke some records already, and not to mention, Halo2 broke the record for most preorders.

And Half Life two is comming out in november too, People think thats going to be the best fps (yes, better then halo2)

Game of the year is a toss up right now I think.

OF COURSE Halflife 2 is gonna be better than Halo2. Halflife 2 is 5 years in the making. Need a beast of a computer to play though, luckly I just upgraded.

Anybody have Halo 2 yet? I won't be able to get it until Christmas and I can't wait to find out how it is.

Just picked it up 20 minutes ago, but im going to first eat and then play it. I dont think I will be able to make it to school tomorrow.

It doest live up to its hype. WHat else is new though? People wait 4 years for a game and then wait 2 hours in a line at midnight for a game because they have it in their mind its going to be the game of all games. If you bought into the hype, you will be dissapointed, but if you looked at it like I did, just a good game thats comming out, then you will enjoy it.

I have a brand spanking new copy of Halo 2 (Collectors Edition) still wrapped in the plastic if anyone wants to buy it off me.......

People went mental waiting in line for this game, and all i'm hearing on other forums is about how it didnt come close to what is was hyped up to be. Personaly I couldnt care less about this game, and I think alot of the people hyping this game up are xbox owners who realized this is the only game on the system worth playing. ziiiiiiiiiiiiiing

My mom is so awesome. I woke up this morning and she told me to go look in the kitchen, that I have a present. It turns out that she went and waited in line last night to buy me a copy. I didn't even ask her to, nor did I even mention wanting it.

yea i picked up mine today mostly for the online playing. the new multiplayer levels and weapons are good because the old ones were getting a bit boring.

My mom is so awesome. I woke up this morning and she told me to go look in the kitchen, that I have a present.  It turns out that she went and waited in line last night to buy me a copy.  I didn't even ask her to, nor did I even mention wanting it.

Wow, I wish my mom would do that for me <_<

On a side note, how is it? I know some of you said you were going to play it in a little while, and I was wondering if you had..... :)

Allright just got done for playing over 6 hours of play and the game itself is great, the plot is decent, and you also play as the covenant force. I have yet to play with friends or Xbox Live but I will probably train for a week before I go online to get owned.

i got it today too. had to wait in line for 30 mins. even though it was at 4pm. like 60 kids came to the eb's and were picking it up. haha suckers!!! THEY WERE SOLD OUT LAST NIGHT!!! haha well anyways. good thing i preordered it in january.

i just played about 2 hours of it. campaign is making me so dizzy its not even funny. so i invited a few friends over. multiplayer is where this thing owns. its so awesome how you can steal your allies gun without killing him. or kicking people off the ghost. haha i dont feel so bad for having to miss the season with my knee injury. got all these games to occupy me. gta, san andreas, halo2. now i cant wait for nfs underground 2, and gran turismo 4.

Yeah after playing Xbox Live, I am in love with this game. So many people are on, but it is hard to join a game due to the server being pretty full. Also I havent really messed around with the vehicles but how do you kick someone off a ghost?

no its x. when u get close. just hold x and you'll hop on. either the front or the back. if ur in the front you'll kick him off. if your in the back, you'll punch him off.

Wow I just got back from playing 4 teams of 4 multiplayer downstairs in the dorm, it was AMAZING! We played one game of King of the Hill where I think I average about 14 seconds between kills. Almost makes me want to get an Xbox just for the game.

It's not that great. It's Halo 1 with the ability to hold 2 weapons at the same time. I played it for a couple of hours today and it's nothing special over the first one. The dual guns is a cool feature though. I guess I just bought into the hype so natually I was disappointed when it wasn't an earth shattering game. I'm actually more intrigued with Killzone for the PS2. A guy at work has a demo copy and it looks really good.