Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

djsnowman777

UPDATED PICS! Purchased Bauer Vapor RX 60's......

I am getting them on Thursday ..i got a good deal on them so i couldnt say no. saved 150 bucks off the 650 price.

I have a game on Thursday night as well so ill use them that day when they arrive and will post pics and a small first game feel.

Very excited ill be 26 this month so ill figured ill buy myself a small bday gift to myself lol

not to mention i have all the bauer roller inline skates including Bauer xxr and xxvr skates love them and ill bet ill love the rx60s

LHS running a sale or something? Or did you have some sort of warranty credit? That's a nice price knockoff for such a new skate.

Staright out he box= sexy as hell

i put waxed laces cause i just like a good tight feel on my feet.

Putting my feet in and wearing them around the house for an hr or 2 slight pain on the side of the foot but it went away pretty quickly. i have a pair of xxr and xxvrs plus i been wearing bauer skates all my life so the skates felt like a glove no problem .

game time :

though im coming from a 72-80 set up 76/80 didnt feel any different. nice and light skates

the wheels are freaking gold so much grip yet so fast . i was making tight 30degree angle turns with no slippage crazy grip i would def recommend these wheels

accelleration superb quik 1 2 3 4 strides i was out with the swiss bearings . no lace bite the tounge molded pretty quik to my foot they felt like i was playing with them for years

as you can see they did suffer damage as i do go all out playing especially when its me vs the whole team minor scuffin on the side typical wear when ur skating againest the boards . easy quik turns and acceleration

looks = 10

feel = 10

wheels = 10

bearings = 10

turns and accelration = 10

toungue bite = 10

stopping = 10

being that they are 650 they are def one of the best bauer skates ive skated in then again i saved 150 so a price tag of 500 is very reasonable haha

want to know anything else just ask gnite

Those are nice. They looked like that after only one session of playing? Damn haha.

Good to hear you like them. For their price point I'd expect high ratings.

the wheels are freaking gold so much grip yet so fast . i was making tight 30degree angle turns with no slippage crazy grip i would def recommend these wheels

Let us know how the wheels hold up in the longer term. I don't think there has been many reviews on the addictions.

So...? How are they holding up? Now that you've had some time with them what's your impression? Worth the coinage?

So...? How are they holding up? Now that you've had some time with them what's your impression? Worth the coinage?

Hey DJSnowMan777, have not heard from you... would really like to hear your thoughts on the RX:60's after you have had them for a year now. As Meals7 was asking: How did they hold up in general. And quite interested in how the Labeda Addiction wheels lasted, especially with your report that you play an "all out" style!!!

Let us know.

BTW, those are fantastic pictures you posted... Thanks.

Only for $500 for roller skates? I hope you get a reach around with that.

Sounds like you had to give one to get that kind of discount haha

I just got the RX25s so it makes me wonder just how much more amazing these skates can be.