Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

epstud74

Skate Soakers

I need a set of durable skate soakers. I'm tired of going through a set every 2-3 months. Can someone steer me in the right direction? I want the best of the best.

There may be some special edition soakers available in a few weeks. :blink:

TEASE! I guess I shall have to wait until I hear about them before I replace mine. My goalie skates cut right through the ends of the ones I have.

I've been using the Elite skate guards for a few months now, they seem almost bullet proof to me, very reinforced, and have a tough rubber base to protect the blade when walking on them, too

elite soakers

My Tuff Terry's are durable however the elastic has stretched and are really no good any more since they wont stay on.

I too am looking forward to the "special edition soakers"!

It'll be a quality product.

We're not going to sell papier-mache soakers.

Exactly, We won't put our logo on a crap product. We only put out logo on quality products that we are willing to use ourselves.

Are you guys walking on your soakers? Mine don't ever seem to wear out.

**edit: mine are Tuffterrys

I never walk on mine just use them for preventing rust and protecting the blades

It'll be a quality product.

We're not going to sell papier-mache soakers.

Perfect timing JR. I was just about to buy new ones this weekend and decided to just hold off.

I am looking forward for those too !!!! Are there more items with your logo to come? I'll take them all...nicely packed in a new MSH-Bag for shipping...yummy..?! When can we order?

I am looking forward for those too !!!! Are there more items with your logo coming to come? I'll take them all...nicely packed in a new MSH-Bag for shipping...yummy..?! When can we order?

We have a couple ideas for new stuff, but we try to only pick things that make sense for hockey players and are of excellent quality.

Exactly, We won't put our logo on a crap product. We only put out logo on quality products that we are willing to use ourselves.

There's the quote of the year.

I'm looking forward to a pair as I have a pair of Eagle soakers that could use some rotation.

I had hoped to announce the info today but the project is currently on hold. The manufacturer is unable to produce the product to our specs. We will continue to look for another manufacturer that can provide the product that we want.