Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rangers1234

How To Replace The Runners In Bauer One95's

I am going from the LS 2.1 Runners to LS 2 runner in my One95. I was expecting to see a screw head when I pulled off the plug in the bottom of the skate, but it looks like it's a hex screw.

Does anyone have a link to either a video or directions?

Thanks

I was about to do this next week, I never even thought about how to go about removing the nut.. is it some sort of female-torque head thing? if so, what size?

Got the tip here to wedge some tape or paper between the bolt head and socket when screwing it back on. That way the bolt head doesn't fall off and get stick in the holder. Yes, I lost the bolt in there a few times before I learned that tip! Doh!

It is extremely easy to do, just do not over tighten.

Got the tip here to wedge some tape or paper between the bolt head and socket when screwing it back on. That way the bolt head doesn't fall off and get stick in the holder. Yes, I lost the bolt in there a few times before I learned that tip! Doh!

It is extremely easy to do, just do not over tighten.

Or just turn the boot upside down! :)

Nice, I just picked up a pair of Vapors last night (same as mine but D width), now I can just swap the steel to try them with my profile and FBV.