Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xunkn0vvnx

Whats the better blade: Synthesis or L-2 ?

What is the overall lighter and better performing blade ?? I personally feel that Easton should have kept the 03 synthesis blade dimensions, the iginla patter seems to have gained some extra weight and size coming into 04. My question is what do you think is the better blade ?? Synthesis graphite or Mission L-2 ??

Anyone know of a stock of 2003 Synthesis RH Iginla blades that I could purchase ??

look in the sell categorie...some one is selling a syn inginla RH 25CND....i don't remerber the topic or the name but i tihnk it had 17 replies to it...

by the way i'm in the market for a new stick(but i whant a shaft/blade tapered no one piece)...so i'M thinking between a TPS xn10 or a L-2 but i all ready choose my blade...which is a synthesis Si-core inginla RH...i never use mission blade but i'M sure easton better....

Easton is a pretty good brand for stick but the problem is there selling their stick like 50-100CND more then any other brand...

i never heard about mission being a super blade with the niciest feeling...they look like all other OPS blade...but i never think mission being a top end brand in OPS ...they look good but with nothing special...no special flex(liek the whip flex)no special curve(all clone of other patterns) no special shaft shape...no super feeling(like pre-preg blade or sicore) just a good normal OPS

that why i don't expect mission to be better then a synthesis Si-core...

I've never used an L-2 blade, but have used a few M-1s. I found the M-1s to have a good deal or durability (after the first batch) and great puck feel for an OPS. I'd rate their puck feel second behind Inno. The Synthesis blade seems stronger, I didn't notice a difference in shot speed either way and I cannot comment on the weight.

I've used a Si-Core, a regular Synthesis blade and own an L-2 and I have to say that the Mission is BY FAR better than the regular Synthesis and better than a Si-Core blade also. Mission is the way to go.

well i did not know this...maybe their good i never thinked that they was bad but i never though they'r the best too

anywayz i got some problem with there curve...only curve i found good is the hull....but i found it a bit to heel curve then the mid-curve like inginla that why i whant a syns si-core...

hey the novius look so damn nice!!!! but i notice something strange...on the website of inno they say the novius is 51 lenght and 450 gram!!!

Specs: Weight - 450 grams. Length - 51

but i can't understand a great bran dlike inno having a 450 shaft!!!!! and by the way all tapered shaft are around 55inch...how can this shaft be 4 inch smaller then all other??

A true1 blade would be the same as any inno blade i believe. And as for the stealth blade, it will come soon, but before that there will be retail stealth grips, adn then a tapered 2-piece stealth system im guessing.

As for the weight of the inno shaft, i remeber someone spotting that miatake on their site, i think that the weight listed is of the novius ops

thats weird, ive tried both, the only difference was that the true1 blade felt alot "softer" when stick handling, but i thought maybe it was just the feel of the stick, my bad