Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

State Wars Hockey Site Finally Finished!

Just thought I'd let you all know.....good luck ;)

Will you bei trying out for your state? Also is there anyone else who is going to try out, I am not sure if I will try out due to the $55 tryout fee.

Will you bei trying out for your state? Also is there anyone else who is going to try out, I am not sure if I will try out due to the $55 tryout fee.

That's really not all that bad....to try out for USA Hockey Inline Juniors for teams East/South/West/Central was $145.00

Yes I will be trying out for the select 90's for NC.....55 bucks isnt that bad MDE3 is right.....

Yes I will be trying out for the select 90's for NC.....55 bucks isnt that bad MDE3 is right.....

I have never really paid to try out so it is new to me. Not sure if im ready to play that level of hockey but I have a while to train I suppose.

Im planning on trying out for the 87 virginia team

Nice, If I were to try out for the Florida team it would be the 87 team, so good luck.

Im planning on trying out for the 87 virginia team

Nice, If I were to try out for the Florida team it would be the 87 team, so good luck.

thanks man

Is anyone else gonna tryout whos an 87

any adult teams out there? i know the guy who organizes the CO teams - he said we might have an adult team if there is competition.

no im from san antonio i havent really played roller much for a while just on and off the last time i was really serious about roller was when i was in 14u(im in 16u now) and i played for the san antonio jr rampage roller team. but now i basically play ice because the main roller rink here shut down