Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whaler5

Si-Core Shots

I am thinking of getting a si core but I heard some things about your shot being slower with it. I know it isn't that much of a difference, but is it still true?

well not in the blade. theres still graphite around the silicone which makes it pretty stiff still. the silicone doesnt make much of a difference.

I can swear that I felt a difference in my shot when I was using a Si-Core. I felt like I lost velocity. I had two. Every time I would use my two piece Easton UltraLite 100flex with a SherWood 950 Spezza, my shots definitely had more to them. I now use a Bauer Vapor XX 102 flex Hossa and I am positive that my shot is harder than when I used Si Cores Modano 100flex. It always felt like the blade gave too much. That being said, the reason that I didn't immediately stop using the Si-Core was that I felt a noticeable difference with the Si Core when stickhandling and receiving passes.

yo my shot hasn't gotten slower it has actually gotten a bit faster but not by much

get a vapor xx they are better

you cant just tell people what to get. some people prefer different things.

My shots with my si core were about the same as they were with my synergy the only difference i found was with recieving passes.

That's the only difference you should feel between the sticks. That's what the si-core was designed to do.

Just as Snap123 posted "My shots with my si core were about the same as they were with my synergy the only difference i found was with recieving passes." just gave me alot better feel in the blade.