Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Havok19

Too good to be true?

A friend of mine sended me this url and for some reason its seem to go to be true or is it?

http://pringgan.com

i know what everyone says that when its too goo to be true .... but if for once it was legit?

i saw you can pay by paypal does paypal cover those things..

anyone ordered from them ?

The simple fact that the site has poor grammar would make me suspicious. The company is also located in Indonesia, which is far enough away to make any purchase a headache even if it was legal. They did do a good job of getting all the high end equipment from girdles to gloves to skates though.

If you do give it a shot let us know how it goes. I'd personally stay away though.

390 $ for total one skates? I think thats cheaper than the prime cost! Imo that cant be serious!

lol that was the first thing I searched too. I wonder if stores will price match....

The simple fact that you need to sign up with everything but your SS# is enough to stay away, besides that fact that it is an obvious scam.

There is no way in hell, even if they bought just a ton of skates, that they could sell it at those prices and make any money. What they would either do if you were stupid enough to give them $$$ is either send you knock offs (unlikely) or they'd just take your money and/or try to drain that account.

Your stupid if you buy from that site.

I just went thru the process of signing up for this site using fake info just for caution and they let you order without paying. They have the spot for putting your payment info but no data entry spots to put your details into. I will let you know if they contact me by e mail.

Identity theft anyone? The domain name is registered to someone in the Netherlands yet the site says the company is based in Indonesia. This is a no brainer. If you order from here you're just asking to have your identity stolen.

http;//www.pringgan.com

Registrant:

PrivacyProtect.org

Domain Admin ()

P.O. Box 97

Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org

Moergestel

null,5066 ZH

NL

Tel. +45.36946676

Creation Date: 23-Sep-2009

Expiration Date: 23-Sep-2010

At least they didn't use a picture of another shop and pretend it was theirs like the last fraudsters from Indonesia.

Sorry Jethro, if you logged onto to this site they have already stolen your info via keystroke detection.

Unless he's on a mac ;)