Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Havok19

One100 LE

Hey guys. I'm reading here these holders are available but I can't find a single local shop by me in NYC that has them or order them. If anyone can help a brother out I'd appreciate it...love to throw these bad boys on my Grafs.

Hey guys. I'm reading here these holders are available but I can't find a single local shop by me in NYC that has them or order them. If anyone can help a brother out I'd appreciate it...love to throw these bad boys on my Grafs.

i have black tuuks on my G5s. sexy.

i have black tuuks on my G5s. sexy.

I had black custom+ on my old 703s, and they were supersexy...I have LS2 on my current grafs already so these would be amazing if I could grab a pair.

We all know it's ALL about the looks lol

These look really nice, I'm considering getting the one60s.

I'm currently in Vapor x:15s, I'm looking to step it up a little bit, are the one60s a decent jump in quality over what I currently have(second lowest price point in the vapor line)?

Slightly, but noticeable for you. Fits will be different though. But that boot is very similar to the one40, so its not going to be night and day for you. There are better price points that aren't bauer available to you.

These look really nice, I'm considering getting the one60s.

I'm currently in Vapor x:15s, I'm looking to step it up a little bit, are the one60s a decent jump in quality over what I currently have(second lowest price point in the vapor line)?

Of course they are going to be better but the fit is different.