Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

echi24

Inno Blades

What Innovative blade pattern (tapered) is closest to the easton retail sakic pattern. An whats the lowest price youve seen on an inno tapered blade... i live in toronto and i dont want to pay 30 dollars for shipping

Thanks, does anyone know of a good price on these blades? I saw them for 90 dollars CDN at SFS on don mills....not going to spend that much

On the blade chart at epuck, it says that the mogo is an exact clone.Mind you i dont know the last time that was updated. Although I looked in a shop and it did look a little off.

epuck blade tool

On the blade chart at epuck, it says that the mogo is an exact clone.Mind you i dont know the last time that was updated. Although I looked in a shop and it did look a little off.

epuck blade tool

It's not a clone, it is similar though.

I havn't seen the retail mccarty curve, but a year ago, the mccarty pro curve was pretty much the same as the sackic. The mogo definately is not a sackic clone.

i bought the mogilny hoping it was like the sakic, its not, its much smaller and not as rockered, still a nice curve, but not the same as sakic

try giving Goalieheaven a call, they're down on Bloor St. When I was there about a year ago they seemed to have pretty decent prices.

try giving Goalieheaven a call, they're down on Bloor St. When I was there about a year ago they seemed to have pretty decent prices.

Last I saw Goalieheaven had them for Cdn$80 + tax and I thought SFS had the same price. I've yet to see them anywhere else in TO but National Sports may have some as they carry Inno shafts/sticks. Also, there's a new Cupolos on Finch St. somewhere, but I don't know if they carry Inno.

wow for 80 dollars a blade, im just afriad i get the wrong pattern, maybe i might just try the new bauer and tps wood tapered blades and see how they do