Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rangers1234

mf2 hockey glove reviews

Once again I read the posted thread and did not see one thing mentioned by name. Now combining this thread, with the title having a name in it, and the thread posted, we can all make an assumption.

So my conclusion is that someone (We shall call him the Counterfeiter that shall not be named by name) was making a glove that looked like another companies glove, but taking it a giant step further, and actually putting the other companies name on the glove and selling it. Sort of like the guys on the streets of Manhattan selling sunglasses named Okley, apposed to Oakley.

Is this correct, or am I just making an ASS out of U and Me? <_<

Once again I read the posted thread and did not see one thing mentioned by name. Now combining this thread, with the title having a name in it, and the thread posted, we can all make an assumption.

So my conclusion is that someone (We shall call him the Counterfeiter that shall not be named by name) was making a glove that looked like another companies glove, but taking it a giant step further, and actually putting the other companies name on the glove and selling it. Sort of like the guys on the streets of Manhattan selling sunglasses named Okley, apposed to Oakley.

Is this correct, or am I just making an ASS out of U and Me? <_<

No, the product had the correct manufacturers name on it, despite not being made by, or for, that manufacturer.

No, the product had the correct manufacturers name on it, despite not being made by, or for, that manufacturer.

Well that's just F'd up.

Thanks for all the feedback and I will send my business elsewhere.

First of all, my reason for not responding is that I've been in the hospital. I'm sorry I couldn't put MSH in front of my health. :rolleyes:

Second, anyone who manufacturers a product with ANOTHER company's brand name on it and then sells that product is making counterfeit product, it is unethical, and most of all, ILLEGAL!

There are some on MSH that are privy to information and know what happened. If the company/companies that this happened to want to make a statement, then they will. If not, their decision not to should be respected, but, it shouldn't change what I know to be fact.

Sorry to hear you've been in the hospital. Hope you get better soon!

First of all, my reason for not responding is that I've been in the hospital. I'm sorry I couldn't put MSH in front of my health. :rolleyes:

Second, anyone who manufacturers a product with ANOTHER company's brand name on it and then sells that product is making counterfeit product, it is unethical, and most of all, ILLEGAL!

There are some on MSH that are privy to information and know what happened. If the company/companies that this happened to want to make a statement, then they will. If not, their decision not to should be respected, but, it shouldn't change what I know to be fact.

First off, I hope that you're on the road to recovery. Of course I would never want anyone to put MSH or anything else in front of their health. I'm really a pretty nice guy when you get to know me, I can just play a pretty good jerk and devils advocate both on forums and in real life when it comes to arguments and disagreements. ;) Trust me, nothing has been personal at all or me doubting you or your morals.

I've been filled in off the thread about the truth behind everything. My only question and what I was pushing you to do is tell the truth. If the companies involved truly did not want the info made public, I would have hoped that you just kept it all to yourself as, like I've said, implying and putting someone's ethics down without backing it up, just makes the whole thing look bad and confusing with no real resolution. You just look like you have an axe to grind with nothing to back it up. I just do not like to see damaging rumors started and perpetuated without proof to back them up. Whether you know them to be true or not, stories without facts are generally not a good thing to go around posting and if you were trying to respect the companies and not post details, well, starting the vague stories does nothing to really protect them either.

Just my thoughts.

Hope you feel better. :)

To be honest, I'm kind of bumbed about the whole thing. I sent in my request before getting the full scoop and got an e-mail with a quote for the gloves. Total cost was $150 (+ Shipping) with a two week turnaround. I also got possitive feedback from another member in a PM about the quality of the gloves. That's a pretty good price for a custom glove, but I'm going to pass and save up for some Warrior's. I wish Baur had this program, because I love the new X60's (They feel like your wearing pillows on your hands).

The one thing I can't figure out, is how this guy isn't or wasn't sued or worse from this issue? I searched for any information regarding this outside of this forum and nothing showed up. It's just weird that someone could do something like this and not have it show up on the web.

The one thing I can't figure out, is how this guy isn't or wasn't sued or worse from this issue? I searched for any information regarding this outside of this forum and nothing showed up. It's just weird that someone could do something like this and not have it show up on the web.

Considering what the issue was and who was involved, are you honestly surprised that it's not public knowledge?

Hope you're ok MC...thanks for everything.

So basically, if we piece together all of his posts, SubliTWILL has told us that Ferland has been caught in the past selling Warrior Franchises as his own and that he's a counterfeiter.

Why not just come out and say it once instead of step-by-step?

And, if this isn't the correct 100% FACTUAL conclusion, then it would be nice to have the whole matter cleared up.