Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fury of One

Pure Hockey NJ

Thinking about heading up there after work today. If anyone goes, let me know if its worth the trip or not...

Is it even open yet?

So I swung by after work today. Nothing overly stellar that caught my attention. They had some sale items here and there. I only wound up picking up a new cup... They did have some pro-stock sticks, but at full retail prices, so I passed on those as well. The shop should do well though, I'm sure they'll pick up more odds and ends as the year goes on.

No S19 helmets Speedz, only some S17's for $99.

So I swung by after work today. Nothing overly stellar that caught my attention. They had some sale items here and there. I only wound up picking up a new cup... They did have some pro-stock sticks, but at full retail prices, so I passed on those as well. The shop should do well though, I'm sure they'll pick up more odds and ends as the year goes on.

No S19 helmets Speedz, only some S17's for $99.

Thanks for checking chief

Guys, I apologize if we didn't have everything you were looking for. Getting a store that size fully stocked was a challenge, especially this time of the year, as stock levels are generally low and a lot of what we have is stock from other stores. As we get our booking orders, we will have more of the new stuff you are looking for (i.e. s19 helmets) and more pro stock stuff, more goalie, etc.

As for promotions and that sort of thing, they are coming, but were also delayed. Give us about a week and we'll have some good deals up and running.

I do appreciate the feedback, and we are working as quickly as possible to fine tune everything to serve you better.

Thanks

Joe

SM

Guys, I apologize if we didn't have everything you were looking for. Getting a store that size fully stocked was a challenge, especially this time of the year, as stock levels are generally low and a lot of what we have is stock from other stores. As we get our booking orders, we will have more of the new stuff you are looking for (i.e. s19 helmets) and more pro stock stuff, more goalie, etc.

As for promotions and that sort of thing, they are coming, but were also delayed. Give us about a week and we'll have some good deals up and running.

I do appreciate the feedback, and we are working as quickly as possible to fine tune everything to serve you better.

Thanks

Joe

SM

No worries Joe. I've been to a couple other Pure Hockey stores and they've been great so I'm assuming once you guys get goin, you'll be right up there with the other stores. I'm definitely looking forward to stopping back up there before the beginning of next season. Good luck with the new shop!

I've been to both PH and HM here in Jersey, and both stores are big but they charge top dollar for everything. everything is more expensive than all the LHS's and especially Sports Exchange which usually gives you 10% off on just about everything you buy and Middlebury Sports which is a discount club and everything is more than 10% off to start. Plus the staff, mostly kids with little knowledge of the product, just hockey/lacrosse players who applied and got the job. The staff at SE has been there for over 12 years that I've been going there. Without a doubt HM and PH will put a hurting on some smaller retailers in NJ, like Sports Plus (which should suffer), BSA, Verona, Cedar Grove and Valley Sports (which would be a shame), but others will thrive, like Sports Exchange and Middlebury.

I've been to both PH and HM here in Jersey, and both stores are big but they charge top dollar for everything. everything is more expensive than all the LHS's and especially Sports Exchange which usually gives you 10% off on just about everything you buy and Middlebury Sports which is a discount club and everything is more than 10% off to start. Plus the staff, mostly kids with little knowledge of the product, just hockey/lacrosse players who applied and got the job. The staff at SE has been there for over 12 years that I've been going there. Without a doubt HM and PH will put a hurting on some smaller retailers in NJ, like Sports Plus (which should suffer), BSA, Verona, Cedar Grove and Valley Sports (which would be a shame), but others will thrive, like Sports Exchange and Middlebury.

I will always love Pure Hockey because they have Lucic Pro Stock Nike Bauer One95's in stock but the kids that work there don't care about customers and they are not very knowledgeable. They are too busy texting and watching TV and really don't pay attention to you unless you ask them.

I will always love Pure Hockey because they have Lucic Pro Stock Nike Bauer One95's in stock but the kids that work there don't care about customers and they are not very knowledgeable. They are too busy texting and watching TV and really don't pay attention to you unless you ask them.

Pretty sure those are smu's

Everytime I've been to HM, they have had a bunch of stuff for sale especially goalie. I will agree with you about PH since the times I have been there, the staff sucks and the prices are high but GM is really good on prices and service is actually pretty good. For me living on Staten Island, GM is better than any LHS I have been to besides Consignment and my LHS up in CT, Hockey Gear.