Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Netminder32

2010 - 2011 Goalie Gear Sightings

Ron,

They'll be available sometime between April and June of 2011. I think I remember reading somewhere you're a Wesco guy. They'll definitely have them. That's actually where that pic came from.

^^ Yeah, it was on the Wesco PB page. For some reason, I thought the pic still linked back there, but I forgot to put it in, it seems.

I still need to get a pair of those damned cowlings and the time to install them... maybe Christmas.

On the other hand, the more I think about ordering TO's with the Vertex cowlings installed, the more I realise that's probably the way to go. That, sadly, would have to wait until the spring.

Thanks for the info.

Yes I am a Wesco guy and it really is a good thing these aren't coming out till the spring, I don't have the money nor do I have a reason to switch out of my G50s, haha.

The goalie has a Bauer trapper, but I don't think the blocker and pads are Bauer as well. But look at #27...is that a retail gold Crosby 10K?