Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYK93

Custom Skate Options

hey guys

just wondering if someone on here knows the answers to my questions.

i am considering ordering some custom bauer skates, either totals or x:60's, and i was just wondering what the custom options were for each skates (ie. double stiched, different tongues etc)

if someone could please lemme know as to what ALL the options are for customs totals or 60's that would be much appreciated, and also how much it would run me total

thanks,

NYK

Guys correct me if I’m wrong, but if I remember correctly these were stock options:

- Extra Vaseline in the quarters ( so the foot slides in better)

- Massage insole ( soma stuff as Cab drivers have on their seats)

- Pink Tongue with baby blue stripe

- Heated titanium triple radius blade with a wooden core inside (for better puck feel)

- Reinforced EYELIDS and eye drops so you can see better during those foggy games

- Vectran Texalim laces and aluminum reinforced gloves so you can really tighten it.

- Extra wide toe cap in clear color and pink nail polish (very good at distracting your opponent for those crease battles)

- Proper holder alignment also called “Mounting” you’ll have to schedule an appointment with a proctologist for this option.

- Personal coach (Steve Stumpy Thomas)

All this for $19.99 on top of the skate cost.

I’m sure I missed few options here.

Cheers.

Almost forgot, an extra rabies shot against an opponent who might bite you on the lace.

Cheers

these are some good options Rubo ;))

to the original poster: this was discussed last week, I remember replying - just search.

Guys correct me if I’m wrong, but if I remember correctly these were stock options:

- Extra Vaseline in the quarters ( so the foot slides in better)

- Massage insole ( soma stuff as Cab drivers have on their seats)

- Pink Tongue with baby blue stripe

- Heated titanium triple radius blade with a wooden core inside (for better puck feel)

- Reinforced EYELIDS and eye drops so you can see better during those foggy games

- Vectran Texalim laces and aluminum reinforced gloves so you can really tighten it.

- Extra wide toe cap in clear color and pink nail polish (very good at distracting your opponent for those crease battles)

- Proper holder alignment also called “Mounting” you’ll have to schedule an appointment with a proctologist for this option.

- Personal coach (Steve Stumpy Thomas)

All this for $19.99 on top of the skate cost.

I’m sure I missed few options here.

Cheers.

Almost forgot, an extra rabies shot against an opponent who might bite you on the lace.

Cheers

Warning issued for being a douchebag, again.