Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hunter4oz

wood sticks

my personal fav would have to be the sherwood 7000. 5030's might be light, but the 7000's are perfectly balanced and feel feather-like in the hands

JR, is the 50/50 pure wood though?

Also how is the weight on it?

One side has a graphite reinforcement, the other does not. Think SW 9950 on the inside edge, SW 5030 on the outer. Plus the stick is bowed. It rules.

I just started using all wood sticks again. Came from a full carbon Synthesis combo, to a Tri-Core/wood blade combo, to a Bauer 5000 woody.

If I had the money I would have already ordered a dozen 7000's in the TPS Tkchuck pattern in a 4.5 lie. For now I will stick with the 5000 woody in teh P106.

Does anyone know what happened to that Bauer woody that had a white shaft and a regular wood coloured blade, becuase the new 3000 looks like it, but the one I am thinking of didn't have as much graphite, it used to remind me of the Sher-Wood 5030's.

i used to have a bauer woody that was white and had fiberglass reinforcement. one side was convex while the other concave. pretty good stick