Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

meals7

New F5 and F12 Easton Skates..

I was about to post the same thing. Even though they're branded Synergy, they look more like Stealth skates. Wonder if they also fit like Stealths. My understanding was that the F label means they're SMUs for Hockey Giant.

I was about to post the same thing. Even though they're branded Synergy, they look more like Stealth skates. Wonder if they also fit like Stealths. My understanding was that the F label means they're SMUs for Hockey Giant.

SMU?

these look like pure garbage.

Agreed. Even the original Z-Air inline skates from them back in 98 or 99 looked better than that.

Especially the chassis. Godawful.

Easton skates fit my foot the best so Im happy to see them make an inline skate. They look exactly like the s12 ice boot but the wheels and the setup is making me wonder if I should get them.

If you like the boot get them, but get that trash frame/wheels off and put something worthwhile on there...They look horriable.

If you're going that far, might as well just get an ice boot. That way you can sell the holders.

The more I look at it the look of the frame doesnt bother me too much. Its the wheels that are killing me which I could easily change but does anyone think I would have a problem going from the mission hi-lo (Ive used the Nike one-up too) to this? As far as just buying some s12s and converting them I think I would be over $400 which is to much for me right now. Why coudnt they just put some good wheels and a nice frame on these? If they did these would already be on my feet :angry:

these skates are so overpriced for what they are. Mid-level boot, Low end frame and wheels. You are better off buying a Revision, Mission, Tour, or Bauer. Id like to say this is a decent attempt, but its not at all, especially considering Easton's previous models.

until easton proves that they are back in the inline game (not with these skates) i'd just go with an ice conversion... i'm running white se16's with a mission magnesium chassis, and these are BY FAR the lightest and greatest things i've ever skated on... if you're lucky enough, you can find se16's and some s17's on clearance for a good price, and there's always somebody trying to get rid of a chassis - you'll probably end up paying less for a conversion compared to the price of the inline skates.

Agreed. Even the original Z-Air inline skates from them back in 98 or 99 looked better than that.

Especially the chassis. Godawful.

Those chassis are horrible. I had some Z Airs that I liked so I thought I might be interested, but that chassis is a deal breaker.