Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vathsdrop

Bauer TotalONE stick

durability is terrible. worse then x60s imo

Agreed 115 percent. I haven't even gotten a game out of it yet and the blades already going soft. Only used it at two stick and pucks. And even then I was alternating it with a different stick. Blade reminds me of the S17 sad to say.

So single instances. Okay, got it. Nice to know where the info is coming from.

I have a half dozen of them, rotate them, but play 4 times a week.

No problems to report.

My blade is getting soft too. Great stick but I'd rather not drop $1500 on six sticks with questionable durability, especially with the risk of getting a "bad one".

I've used this twig for about 2 weeks now. I am not sure if I like it as much as I did when I used it at the Bauer Experience. Seems like the patterns are tweaked a bit too and the P92 seems more intense than before.

I've used this twig for about 2 weeks now. I am not sure if I like it as much as I did when I used it at the Bauer Experience. Seems like the patterns are tweaked a bit too and the P92 seems more intense than before.

I have both a ONE95 and a TotalONE in the P92 and I don't notice much of a difference

I have both a ONE95 and a TotalONE in the P92 and I don't notice much of a difference

I used the p92 on a One95 prior to this and I am even fine switching between the Easton Sakic and back but this time around it seems different. My buddy just got a TO p88 and he even says he thinks his pattern looks different to previous p88s he's used.

I think my problem is since I am using a whippier stick I concentrate too hard on shooting hard. I know sounds silly but I was stuck with a really stiff 2piece right before I swapped it out for this one.

Back from the dead. My s19 is going soft in the blade and I'm shopping around for new sticks. Any feedback from forward's using this stick and either liking or disliking its overall feeling for all types of shooting?

Back from the dead. My s19 is going soft in the blade and I'm shopping around for new sticks. Any feedback from forward's using this stick and either liking or disliking its overall feeling for all types of shooting?

Not a personal fan, went back to the Dolo Spyne. The shaft is boxy and its a mid flex. The blade is still stiff on mine after using it for about 30 plus games and its pretty light, just not my kind of stick.

I love mine in all aspects of the stick. i have a one piece and a two piece, dont really notice much differences between the two except the obvious one. ive had my one piece for about two months now and its taken a beating and literally feels still new (playing 3-4 times a week.)i came from a different kick point stick (x40, dolo) and i feel like the way it shoots is really nice, im much more of a shooter than a deker, i can get a good amount of "zip" on my shots from all over with this, even keeping my hands close together rifle shots off. My snap shot has improved probably due to the kick point and the way it loads. for being a "shooting" forward, i love this stick. that being said i havent noticed a drop in my stick handling or passing. the blade is great and durable (in my experience with the stick)

Any idea why the blades are apparently dying quickly from a technical standpoint? Is it because of poorer construction, just a manufacturing defect or what?

After 4 months I like mine. Shoots well, I feel I get better shots off with the totalone than I do with my x60. What I like best is how the feel is much better than the x60, I am not a dangler, more of just a shooting forward but the puck doesn't bounce off my blade quite as much. I haven't had problems with the blade going soft but then again, it's only been 4 months...

personally i think 99% of warranty claims are due to improper technique/cheating the system rather than actual breakage. I've had this stick since october, and have used it 2-3 hours a week since then, with probably another 2 hours of using it off ice per week. Granted I play men's league, but, it has lasted a full 6 months with no issues what so ever. the paint is severely chipped up along the length of the shaft and near the blade, and still kicking.

I was very disappointed with the durability of the total one. my first one broke in 8 days, and when i got my warrant replacement it only lasted 10. they both broke in the same spot too, just below my bottom hand. definitely lost some faith in Bauer sticks.

I was very disappointed with the durability of the total one. my first one broke in 8 days, and when i got my warrant replacement it only lasted 10. they both broke in the same spot too, just below my bottom hand. definitely lost some faith in Bauer sticks.

probably more technique than anything.

I loved both of mine. First broke in 28 days on a clapper in warm-ups. I put alot of stress on it with slaps and one-timers though and when I got my replacement that one lasted over a month but broke getting caught between two bodies going opposite directions.

Like the others stated that the stick seems very fragile, when I got my replacement I probably took about 3 slapshots in the month and a half it lasted. I used a 75 flex INT so I didn't want overload it with too much power and break it so I changed my game. I'm a d-man by the way but in the off season I work on my offensive game alot since defense in my opinion is easy. To be honest the kick on it was perfect and my snappers were harder than ever. My shot went from being subpar to having the quickest and heaviest(not including slappers). I think it's a great stick as long as it's in one piece!

this stick is the best stick ive ever used its light and has great feel my favorite part of the stick is the amplified mid kick it really lets you lean into those slapshots and onetimers you get a pretty good snapshot but when you take a slapper you get a bomb of a shot the best curve in bauer in my opinion is the p14 toews curve!

personally i think 99% of warranty claims are due to improper technique/cheating the system rather than actual breakage. I've had this stick since october, and have used it 2-3 hours a week since then, with probably another 2 hours of using it off ice per week. Granted I play men's league, but, it has lasted a full 6 months with no issues what so ever. the paint is severely chipped up along the length of the shaft and near the blade, and still kicking.

You can say that, but when one stick consistently breaks in 4 weeks and others last 6 months, how can that be technique only?

You can say that, but when one stick consistently breaks in 4 weeks and others last 6 months, how can that be technique only?

i wasnt saying its only technique, but a good portion of it has to be, theirs going to be bad batches dont get me wrong, but if youre snapping them like that its probably you not adjusting to the stick. On the TO, the mid section of the stick is made softer, so it flexes easier.

i wasnt saying its only technique, but a good portion of it has to be, theirs going to be bad batches dont get me wrong, but if youre snapping them like that its probably you not adjusting to the stick. On the TO, the mid section of the stick is made softer, so it flexes easier.

Exactly. There are always going to be bad batches, and always going to be random things that happen that aren't from durability, but, as a retailer i am hearing nothing but positives from this stick, so, there clearly isn't a durability issue. There is also some consideration into what level you're playing in, if you're playing u18 AAA or juniors, you're going to go through sticks a lot faster than an adult, or someone in peewees, simply because you're getting and giving slashes a hell of a lot more than the others, which weakens the stick over time. I've only broke one stick in my life from a shot, and it was literally within the first hour of using it off the shelves. that was clearly a bad batch, but the other times i have broken a stick its from longevity over time or a random accident, like it gets caught in the boards i slam it across crossbar then later on it breaks etc.

Exactly. There are always going to be bad batches, and always going to be random things that happen that aren't from durability, but, as a retailer i am hearing nothing but positives from this stick, so, there clearly isn't a durability issue. There is also some consideration into what level you're playing in, if you're playing u18 AAA or juniors, you're going to go through sticks a lot faster than an adult, or someone in peewees, simply because you're getting and giving slashes a hell of a lot more than the others, which weakens the stick over time. I've only broke one stick in my life from a shot, and it was literally within the first hour of using it off the shelves. that was clearly a bad batch, but the other times i have broken a stick its from longevity over time or a random accident, like it gets caught in the boards i slam it across crossbar then later on it breaks etc.

Me too. I've heard so much negative stuff about the X60 but mine are going strong, one after a good 30 uses. And I take slap and one-timers a lot too. I can't believe the the TO is total garbage, I just can't.