Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jsmells

Red Wings 2010-2011

Tomas Tatar with a goal in his NHL debut, albeit a lucky one, they don't ask how but how many lol

That kid is gonna be something special to watch. Anyone who is a fan of the WJC could probably agree

I like Tatar. I haven't seen that much of him but so far he looks like he could have a bright future in the NHL. A player that fits right in with the Red Wings.

Dumb question, do the Wings wear white at home when they play another Original Six team?

I've noticed them wear the white at home more so with Original Six teams like with Toronto and Chicago but they also did it for Columbus this year. It's not like they always wear the whites against other Original Six, but it's not uncommon.

This is one of the years where they play the other 5 teams at home at least once, but they have worn red against some of them.

I've noticed them wear the white at home more so with Original Six teams like with Toronto and Chicago but they also did it for Columbus this year. It's not like they always wear the whites against other Original Six, but it's not uncommon.

This is one of the years where they play the other 5 teams at home at least once, but they have worn red against some of them.

Ah aight thanks, I figured it was cause of the O6. Guess it's just random sometimes too.

Ah aight thanks, I figured it was cause of the O6. Guess it's just random sometimes too.

More than anyone else, Detroit fans clamor for the home whites. So they extend the offer to most teams who won't have a problem bringing their home uniforms, or want to show off a third jersey. The wings are good for 5-10 home white games a year ever since the rule went into place.

Datsyuk has been looking really good lately coming off an injury, Stewart has also looked good.

The Datsyuk, Cleary, and Hudler line has been clicking real well for the past couple games. They've combined for 25 points in the past 6 games.

Went to the Wings/Wild game yesterday. Best played game I've seen live in a long time. Beautiful game by both sides. Saw Lidstrom score, Havlat's 500th point and a 1000th game capped by a game winning shootout goal by Bert. Money very well spent.

Anyway, apart from the awesome roster of the Wings and the high level of play on both sides, what really stood out was how heavy and out of shape Salei looked. He was really, really laboring out there--not to mention that he looked like he had gained 30 pounds and could barely bend one of his knees. I couldn't see a brace, but one of his knees just looked immobile. I've never thought of him as a speedster, but it was a shock to see him in that condition after remembering him as a Duck and Av. Does anyone know the story there? I know he hurt his back a year or so ago and see he's had some stretches of missing games for "personal reasons." Babcock still trusts him (he apparently saw 20 minutes of ice time in the game), but Salei just didn't look comfortable out there at all. Are we seeing Rusty wrap up his career, or is he just on the mend from something? I hate seeing a guy struggle like that.