Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neo5370

Best Selling Stick of All Time?

Just daydreaming lately and I was curious as to what other think/know it might be.

I wanna say it's gotta be either the SherWood 5030, Easton Ultra Lite shaft (old school orange), or Synergy (though the Synergy hasn't been out that long)

Going back a lil further,I believe Koho had a really big following with it's ProFeel, and Revolution line.

Thoughts?

My final answer is the 5030.

def 5030...still a lot of people out there who use them..

a long forgotten but very popular stick in its day was the TPM 2020 by Titan

It's actually a well known fact that the Sher-Wood 5030 is the best selling stick of all time - wood/composite/shaft or otherwise. Good guess!

Yeah, I can't remember a time when I didn't see 5030's and have seen them in old pics and cards...........but I wasn't sure if the claim on the SW website was just hype.

My wooden guess would have been the Sherwood 5030. As for shafts, I'd say the Easton UL and OPS I'd go with the Synergy for the obvious reasons of being the 1st major release and the brandname value.

My wooden guess would have been the Sherwood 5030.

Coffey

Id say our biggest seller is any of the TPS one piece line, follwed (or tied with)by easton

CCM doesnt sell OPS at all well in our shop