Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Lee-Bro

OEM and Hockeytron

I bought 2 of them and have been using them for about 3 weeks now. I had one break on shot block (the guy had a REALLY REALLY hard slap shot, had one bruise my shin through my shin pads on another block). other than that, the stick is really great for its price. it feels as light as a totalone. i wouldnt say im a pro but im an above average player. the stick has increased my wrist shot a lot, but im still trying to find the right point for my slapper. im used to a 102 flex stick and going down to a 85-90 could be that difference. puck feel is lacking a bit, but i still love the sticks and would probably keep ordering them without a thought if i didnt have to go through the pain of shipping to canada.

i broke my stick last thursday and it being the holidays(for americans) i havent received an e-mail back yet about my warranty, so im hoping the customer service pulls through here soon. i was asking quite a few questions before i bought the sticks through e-mail and i always had replies back within 24 hours.

Have you used their legacy sticks at all? I can get a free basic stick with the legacy stick right now cheaper than I can just get the elite. I'm far from an advanced player, so I don't know if I'd be able to take advantage of the benefits the Elite stick may have over the Legacy. Having the basic would allow me to have a backup and try a couple different curves.

Have you used their legacy sticks at all? I can get a free basic stick with the legacy stick right now cheaper than I can just get the elite. I'm far from an advanced player, so I don't know if I'd be able to take advantage of the benefits the Elite stick may have over the Legacy. Having the basic would allow me to have a backup and try a couple different curves.

i have not used the LE sticks

I've tried them on in the store. They seem fine.

You live near the store? can you elaborate on the gloves and compare them to the ppf's? Some detailed reviews of the 80-90 protective line would be sweet if you could just try them on in the store and post your thoughts.

well that's lame of Hockeytron...no more free shipping over $30...now it's $99 or more

For a while it was free shipping for everything.

I just ordered a few things, including a pair of their inline skates to mess around in. We'll see how it goes. It they're half as good as the claim to be, I'll be satisfied.

They get you to become a customer and spread positive word of mouth by offering the free shipping and $30 shipping and as business improves, change it to industry norm.

I will tomorrow I have two pair of solids and a pair of The Tampa bay home pattern

Did you try on the skates or just buy on a whim?

Edited by nickyb13

They get you to become a customer and spread positive word of mouth by offering the free shipping and $30 shipping and as business improves, change it to industry norm.

basically, although now buying their socks vs normal brand socks are not just dollars difference compared to buying them from a place that would offer free shipping for less spent a.k.a Pure Hockey.

Just the way business is though, who knows how much money he was losing to get the company started

Axxion did you try on the skates or just buying on a whim?

If you're asking me about the skates, I just bought on a whim. Never had inline skates, just wanted something to get some off-ice skating in and for messing around with my kids. I'm patient enough to go through the exchange process if the size is way off. Maybe they've suckered me in for $64 -- I'll let you know.

Whoops wrong name, I asked hockey tron how they fit to get a general idea and the first response was "they fit like CCM" but since the new u+ line fits me alot better than the older vector lines I asked them to elaborate and they just said "its a CCM last so that's what it will fit like." which didn't really help me so I have been hesitant to order a pair

Whoops wrong name, I asked hockey tron how they fit to get a general idea and the first response was "they fit like CCM" but since the new u+ line fits me alot better than the older vector lines I asked them to elaborate and they just said "its a CCM last so that's what it will fit like." which didn't really help me so I have been hesitant to order a pair

Oh, well then. I should have asked that. I usually wear a 9.5 for regular shoes, but my CCM skates are a 7. I went by the chart on their "Need help with sizing page" and ordered the suggested 8. And now I also see on their skates page they have a different sizing chart (??), which suggests an 8.5.

Thank you so much for the review.... seems as though the quality is lower than I expected. I was hoping for tron branded stuff that was modeled after the old Jofa protective stuff and was somewhere near that quality.

I'll give the knee pads a shot because of the value, but the gloves and 405 stick are both out.

Well, this is the day and age of China production on everything.

China = quantity over quality.

I've never had the old Jofa stuff (or Reebok for that matter), so I can't directly compare.

not sure china is the problem there.

hockeytron is on a lower cost base. and you get what you paid for...

• Like 1

Here's a pic of the Tron Visor...it's actually quite good...the hardware looks to be the same as Bauer

2011+-+1

This is shot at wide angle so that is why the visor looks distorted

Thanks for the pic! Regarding the visors, did you get the S10/S20/S30? How is the anti-fog/scratch working and holding up? I figure at that price I was just going to get a pile of the anti-fogs and use a new one whenever i get a nick. Also, what's the most comparable shape vs an Oakley or Bauer visor?