Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KillerCarlson

Favorite Curve & Why

CCM thornton, but it's so hard to find blades with the thornton pattern anymore. Easton yzerman is second, they're pretty damn similar but all I can find from easton are uber expensive Z-carbons and the cheap plain wood ones that fall apart.

Try a Koho Amonte. They make great blades for a low price. (torpedo wood, hybirds, etc)

I'll check that out today, although I don't think they have many koho blades either :(

The Easton thornton is a very straight curve? The CCM thornton is a huge hook with a closed face.

Edit: Just got back, they didn't have ANYTHING for CCM or Koho blades :( They sure were eager to try and peddal a stealth, a vapor XX, or an Xn10 on me though :ph34r:

The Easton thornton is a very straight curve? The CCM thornton is a huge hook with a closed face.

Yes and yes. :) I know it doesn't have anything to do with big curves, but I just saw the name Thronton and remembered seeing a guy with the Easton wood version from several years ago (?) that was almost straight. And being that I don't like big curves, I'm going to try out this old blade if I can still find one.

TPS Tkachuk. Sweet pattern. Also I used to love this Brian Allen woody I got when he played junoirs. His custom curve is sweet, like the new Tkachuk, but with some loft. Wicked for wristers.