Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

duckjob

projoy jersey sizing

I've got a question about projoy jersey sizing. I've heard from some people that projoy jerseys run a little small, and from some that they run a little big. My team is about to order custom jerseys, so can anyone give me a definitive answer. I wear a xxl in the ccm practice jerseys, and that fits me perfect. I need to know if I should go for the xl xxl or xxxl.

I've found they run small.

Why else would they have an XXXL? ;)

good times :) . Thats what I thought, I had just done a search, and one member had said they run big. Thanks

I wear an XXL to fit over my shoulder pads in almost every jersey brand including CCM. We got new jerseys last year on one of the teams I play on and they were Pro Joys, I ordered an XXL and the fit is consistant with all of the other jerseys I have. They may run a touch small but since I only need the extra size in the shoulders, I didn't have a problem.

My team uses ProJoy jerseys and I'm the one who placed the order. I would say 2XL works for about 90% of the team. Take me for example, I'm 5'11" and 165 lbs, but my shoulder pads are a good size and the 2XL works fine for me.

We have one guy on our team with monster shoulder pads so he uses the 3XL, which I think is the goalie cut.

I could go to an XL but it would be tight, that is, unless I went with small shoulder pads then I'm sure it would be fine.

All our spare jerseys are 2XL.

Hope this helps.

JJ

I've found they run small.

Why else would they have an XXXL? ;)

I wear a XXXL in Athletic Knit jerseys because I have a 51 inch chest and a 20 inch neck.

Damn, I wear a 2X in AK because I like mine baggy and I'm no small guy.

Yeah, the XXL in AK jerseys are too tight for me with my gear on. The necklines on some patterns are way tighter than others and have a somewhat of a choking effect on me in XXL.

Needless to say, being a speedy skater isn't a huge part of my game. ;)

I went with the Colorado third to avoid the neck problem. CCM was the worst for me with the small neck openings.

Semi pro, I haven't used the pro series.

The Pro Gamewear series has bigger cut necks from what I understand.

well i think i'll go with the xxl then. the xxl ccm practice jersey fits nice for roller with no shoulderpads, but is a bit tight when i play ice with shoulder pads. thanks everyone for the input.