Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2011 Fischer Catalogue

A lot of the curve pictures look the same. Plus it is kind of a weird angle to look at the blade. Real pictures of the curves would be nice.

I do like the variance of flex 80-120.

What are the sticks going to sell for and who is selling their equipment.

A lot of the curve pictures look the same. Plus it is kind of a weird angle to look at the blade. Real pictures of the curves would be nice.

I do like the variance of flex 80-120.

What are the sticks going to sell for and who is selling their equipment.

Fischer N.A. is out of Concord, NH. A friend of mine was the downhill ski product manager a few years back. I'm would assume that sticks will be distributed by another group.

It's interesting that the RT stick and blades, which are one down from the top of the line, have blades with ABS in them. A high performance stick with a blade that will hold up better than average on smooth concrete would appeal to ball hockey and roller hockey players that use that surface.

As others have said, they could use better curve pictures. I'd also like to see the lie of each curve listed.

It's interesting that the RT stick and blades, which are one down from the top of the line, have blades with ABS in them. A high performance stick with a blade that will hold up better than average on smooth concrete would appeal to ball hockey and roller hockey players that use that surface.

As others have said, they could use better curve pictures. I'd also like to see the lie of each curve listed.

It's very unique that they focus on ABS throughout most of their products, I wonder how the puck feel/blade torque varies b/w ABS cores and 'standard' foam cores

Alright guys, Just a quick introduction. My name is Dave and I am the North American Sales Manager for Fischer Hockey. Fischer has recently cracked into N.A after taking over Europe. We make a high quality stick for a great price, which is also much lower that the competition. If you would like to hear more about out products, just ask us a question in this thread and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. If you are interested in getting your hands on a Fischer twig, go to www.thehockeydepot.com they are the first one's to carry our sticks online. Please feel free to fellow us also on twitter @FischerHockey as we will be having a few contest for some free gear.

Hey Guys, just one quick thing that I need to mention about the blades is that all the specs are not shown in our catalog so they are as follows:

Type Depth Angle Lie Shape Length Size Description

Mid Moderate Neutral 5.5 Round Medium 1/2" P88 Similar to Kane

Heel Deep Very Open 5.5 Square Medium 1/2" P5 Similar to Getzlaf

Heel Slight Very Open 5.5 Round Medium 1/2" P32 Similar to Drury

Mid Slight Closed 5.5 Round Short 1/2" P12 Similar to Iginla

Mid-Heel Slight Slightly Open 5 Round Medium 3/8" PM9 Similar to Stamkos

Mid Moderate Open 5.5 Round Medium 1/2" P19 Similar to Hall

Living in europe I have used one of their shafts (Vacuum GL 90flex) for a while and back then it has performed very well for me. Well built, very lightweight and a good kick. For a time the OPS they offered in the LHS were one of the best selling sticks they had. Great performance for the price. However some had problems with their blades splitting at the heel (the white Vacuum GL OPS) and since Fischer has not been very forthcoming with replacements or compensations the LHS decided to cancel their involvement with Fischer. A pity really since from a price/performance point of view the sticks are still unbeaten.

I hope they have improved their service since it is my impression NA customers put a lot more weight into good service from a company.

Hi mrruin,

I just read your comment and was glad to see that you enjoyed using our product in the past and hope that you do return to a Fischer soon. As for the problem that you occured, I hope that everything was figured out and you were satisfied. As for any future problems here in N.A Fischer has assured us that they are willing to stand by their product 100% and will replace and product(s) damaged within their respected warranty period with original proof of purchase.

A pity really since from a price/performance point of view the sticks are still unbeaten.

I hope they have improved their service since it is my impression NA customers put a lot more weight into good service from a company.

Hey Guys, just one quick thing that I need to mention about the blades is that all the specs are not shown in our catalog so they are as follows:

Type Depth Angle Lie Shape Length Size Description

Mid Moderate Neutral 5.5 Round Medium 1/2" P88 Similar to Kane

Heel Deep Very Open 5.5 Square Medium 1/2" P5 Similar to Getzlaf

Heel Slight Very Open 5.5 Round Medium 1/2" P32 Similar to Drury

Mid Slight Closed 5.5 Round Short 1/2" P12 Similar to Iginla

Mid-Heel Slight Slightly Open 5 Round Medium 3/8" PM9 Similar to Stamkos

Mid Moderate Open 5.5 Round Medium 1/2" P19 Similar to Hall

That's funny, few weeks ago, I sent an iquiry about your stick to your hockey department (see below) and you replied with different Lie values. Your bad tho, because 6.5 lie discouraged me of buying GL model (former top model) and eventually I've finnised up with other brand two piece solution...

Hello,

I'd like to ask about your top composite hockey sticks since I couldnt find this info in product descriptions.

1) What is weight of your top two models (GL, RT Grip) based on regular flex?

GL will run out coming season, and will be replaced by SX 3, weight around 480 -490 grams, in 90 flex. RT is 500 grams.

2) What is your grip like? What other brand can you compare it with/ is close to?

[Puschacher Michael] sorry, this is almost impossible to compare, but I can tell you that we will have a new grip which could be similar to Bauer.

3) What "lie" (angle between shaft and blade) do your sticks have?

[Puschacher Michael] basicall we use 6,5. Just for pattern 11 we use 6.