Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Welcome back... was just think "where the hell is Justin these days".

Looking forward to the stuff you guys are going to put out... put me down for one.

Yes , I heard the news from a friend that works in the industry that Armada hockey was coming out with some great stuff. I dont want to spill the beans but I'm excited to see what the products are going to look like and maybe get some good feed back. Good luck Armada.

Thank you all for the best wishes. We are very excited and know the product will be great. I will make sure to keep you guys update on the products, and answer any questions that may come.

Kerr - No, we will not be selling to customers directly.

Glad to see it. I'm a "friend" on Facebook as well. Interested to see what exactly Armada has Cooke-ing. When will we know more about what products Armada is offering?

As product starts to come in, I will sneak peak some shots. We are in the initial testing stage of skates, so they really don't look like anything. We are just testing out the internals and toe box. I will say this, the new toe box is awesome.

As product starts to come in, I will sneak peak some shots. We are in the initial testing stage of skates, so they really don't look like anything. We are just testing out the internals and toe box. I will say this, the new toe box is awesome.

why must you torment us with these talks of skates... I WANT TO SEE A SICK SKATE!!!

I really hope you guys take the first step into the future of this sport and offer Sprung chassis as the OEM setup. It might wake up the competition that we need to move forward!