Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gost

Easton skates s17 fit vs s15

Hi, my current eastons s15 getting to the end of their life, using this pair for last 3 seasons and wouldn't mind to change to a same model. But it seems s15 are gone for good.

I wonder if s17 have same fit as s15. Unfortunately I can't try them, as there are no shops in my area having those in stock, ordering is the only option.

So my question to those who switched froms s15 model to s17, do they fit the same? Is it safe to order same size?

Thanks!

Hi, my current eastons s15 getting to the end of their life, using this pair for last 3 seasons and wouldn't mind to change to a same model. But it seems s15 are gone for good.

I wonder if s17 have same fit as s15. Unfortunately I can't try them, as there are no shops in my area having those in stock, ordering is the only option.

So my question to those who switched froms s15 model to s17, do they fit the same? Is it safe to order same size?

Thanks!

I posted this earlier today in another thread. On me they do not. The 17 is a half size bigger. But thats me.

I went from S15's to S17's (black version) before I grabbed my latest pair.

Sizing and fit was the exact same for me.

Had both as well. Same fit.

Do you guys lace all the way up?

I'm curious as to how many of you other Easton skate guys have worn the synergy line as well and how you would compare it to the stealth.

Had both as well. Same fit.

Do you guys lace all the way up?

I'm curious as to how many of you other Easton skate guys have worn the synergy line as well and how you would compare it to the stealth.

Leave the top eyelet unlaced!

I lace all the way up

I went from S15's to S17's (black version) before I grabbed my latest pair.

Sizing and fit was the exact same for me.

Krev, do you think there is more padding in the S17 than the S15? I cant figure out if it may be that or the felt tongue being the reason I had to go a 1/2 size up.

Krev, do you think there is more padding in the S17 than the S15? I cant figure out if it may be that or the felt tongue being the reason I had to go a 1/2 size up.

I didn't notice a significant difference in padding as far as thickness goes, walls of the skate, tongue or otherwise.

Very sorry for basically re-opening this thread, but I have just bought a pair of clearance S17s, they are size 7.5D, The skates I had before were the RBK 9k (2010) size 6.5D

The problem is that I never had the chance to go and try them in person, and just bought them after reading reviews and such. I am a size 8.5 shoe, and the S17 box says it should fit a size 9 in shoes, It just feels too tight, Do you think baking would make them open the skates wider and make the skates feel as if they are bigger?

I'm having a very hard time trying to explain it, but these skates are not returnable, and before the rbk 9ks I had a pair of s15 which fit me perfect, if anyone can help it would much appreciate it, once again sorry for reopening this old thread.

Yup, Krev's right. It sounds like they're a little too small. Ideally, you should have your toes feather or barely touch the front of the toecap when you're standing in laced skates, knees slightly bent.