Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LetsGoWings13

new blade time

ok the curves i like the most are drury,morrow,lecaviar, and lidstrom. I am going to get a new composite blade and i want to know what is the most durrible one i do not care about feel.I would get some more of those prostock wood morrow blades but they are all gone and i broke my slamming it into the boards after a got a penalty

I'd also look into some CCM blades, they seemed to be very durable from friends and my V-110. They seem to crack a little around the toe, but nothing major.

what about an easton z-carbon the last one i had lasted me about 2 months. also if i do go innovative i might wanna try out a mogo . are they a nice curve

Is 2 months a long time and what your looking for in a blade? The Mogo is only "nice" to certain people. Its different than the curves you mentioned above. It's like a cross between a Iggy and Sakic to me. If you like the Z-Carb go with that, if you're looking to try new things then I'd suggest Inno for performance, and CCM for Durability (like i mentioned above).

ok i am deffinitally going to get a inno are there only three curves tho? the federov the mogo and the kovalev im leaning twords the mogo or the kovalev but if there are more curves i well look into those too.

ok i am deffinitally going to get a inno are there only three curves tho? the federov the mogo and the kovalev im leaning twords the mogo or the kovalev but if there are more curves i well look into those too.

McCarty, Hull, Gonchar...maybe more, but thats off the top of my head.

New this year also...Roberts (small toeish curve with square toe) and Jovanowski (Lidstrom clone)