Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next Sakic

Warrenty Stick

Has anyone broken a stick... and realized they didnt like that curve so when they sent it back they wanted to switch it? like i have an XN10 tkuchuk, and i just cant get use to it, i would rather a nash, my tkuchuk is almost broken you think they will let me switch?

A while back when I had my first M-1, I broke it, and it was a Cole pattern, and I was able to get the pattern I originally wanted, a Gaborik. I still had the warranty on it and they let me get a different curve, so I would call TPS and ask them if you could switch

If that doesn't work, assuming you bought it at an LHS you could ask them if you could justtake store credit for the stick (i did this with my vector when they first came out) then change curves or stick.

A while back when I had my first M-1, I broke it, and it was a Cole pattern, and I was able to get the pattern I originally wanted, a Gaborik. I still had the warranty on it and they let me get a different curve, so I would call TPS and ask them if you could switch

thats cause mission has the best customer service. tps isnt much behind though.

well my dad's buddy has a TPS deal.... he like gets all the stuff from another company who gets it from TPS... so i could be at the mercy of them... well if i cant get a Nash, then there will be a brand new TPS up for sale on this website... lol

I did it with the first Response and I've done it with a few Synergies (although those were through an LHS). I just called TPS explained my situation and let them know, I had a mis-marked flex as well so I didn't want them sending the flex that was marked.

when my novius broke, i didnt even have to send it back, my LHS offered my any tapered shaft they had, if only they had the synthesis grip in 100 flex =o

I did it with the first Response and I've done it with a few Synergies (although those were through an LHS). I just called TPS explained my situation and let them know, I had a mis-marked flex as well so I didn't want them sending the flex that was marked.

Miss marked flex??

Some of the original Responses had this problem. This was one of the very first out, I remember I got it in Detroit, and that was a good month before they were available in Canada. It said it was a Tucker Whip, but was a stiff flex. Someone had put something over the flex, I remember discussing it with the guy when I was buying it.

o,and the guy didnt do anything about it?

Which the owner of the store? Nope, I wasn't too worried about it. From flexing it I knew what it was, he wasn't going to sell it to anyone wanting a Whip flex and if it was defective thats where the TPS warranty comes into play. If your asking how TPS handled it, they appologized for it once it broke, gave me the flex and curve I asked for.